+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Why is Cristian in a different shirt than last night? Is there something that he is hiding?

Hi all, I am always reading to see what is happening - since I am on the west coast. I rarely participate but tonight I am really excited to find out what happened to Cristian. I was there last night and I could see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;2958863;
    Hi all, I am always reading to see what is happening - since I am on the west coast. I rarely participate but tonight I am really excited to find out what happened to Cristian. I was there last night and I could see it happen.
    They haven't said anything yet. I'm wondering if it's because he's supposed to be eliminated tonight anyway.
    Don't let your stinky cheese in a suitcase become your big fork and spoon. - Marie Romano

I am glad that I'm not the only one who noticed Tony's teeth are way too white, it's almost comical, I mean we all want white teeth but not so much that you need sunglasses when he smiles

Kenny Jerry and Len make a good team, LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat;2958867;
    They haven't said anything yet. I'm wondering if it's because he's supposed to be eliminated tonight anyway.
    have they even said who was in the "bottom 2" yet...heck I don't mind...show us a hour of Def ...and just give us the results in the last minute or so
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

That was a little weird with Samantha literally yelling "GIVE IT UP FOR DEF LEPPARD!!" Yikes woman, lol! I mean with that hair tonight she looks like "craz-aay woman".

It is amazing how much better it is in person. They film it so the couples look so small on camera and cut away so much. The dance floor is not that big. My view was blocked some of the time but it was really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;2958878;
    It is amazing how much better it is in person. They film it so the couples look so small on camera and cut away so much. The dance floor is not that big. My view was blocked some of the time but it was really fun.
    I'm so envious, I'd love to see it live. Good for you getting to go!

FORT Regular

Toads2U, I'm always surprised when I see a TV show taped at how much bigger it looks onscreen. Camera tricks! Glad you enjoyed the show, DWTS has to be a hard ticket to come by. How many spectators does the studio hold, would you guess?

Why does Tom keep saying the the fate of the dancers has been changing throughout the day? Wouldn't Christian have found out last night from the medical personel at the hospital whether he was OK to dance next week?

Edyta sure looks nervous for some reason while waiting to find out who is eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread