+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I wonder, if Cristian does decide to leave tonight, if they'll go ahead and eliminate someone else?
    Forever a Word Nerd

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm now voting that Christian "snapped" a tendon. I certainly didn't see fake injury. What really struck me was when he attempted to put his weight on his hand, and he was positioned over top of his partner, he could not bear any weight. And his face was showing fear and anxiety while they were listening to the judges.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I highly doubt Christian faked and injury it looked real to me and his face showed pain.

Didn't look fake to me, either. He looked a little stunned and confused when it happened, his face looked sick while up at the judges stand, and the "yes, yes, let me finish" reminded me of many an injured person who has insisted on finishing up something before they headed off to the hospital.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I'm going for the damaged tendon too. He's in the airforce in his country. Military men just don't fake injuries. Okay, it happens, but not a lot.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

I don't believe it was faked, either. My only thought in my previous posting was that Cheryl's response was "off", IMO She didn't notice his injury for a good few seconds - and then continued to try to pull on his arm??? That was the odd thing about it - I never thought this was for sweeps, sorry if that is how my post seemed to come across

Cristian didn't "fake" anything. I'm shocked at the suggestion that he did. So, did Cherly fake hearing something crack, and were the EMTs and hospital fake? Sheesh.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2956589;
    Mario well after I cleaned the drool up off the floor from ogling him in those white pants, I realized my Son is older than he is. I am going to a place that is probably as hot as he is,lol Oh well I'll just pack a fan.
    I almost choked when I read this!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2957101;

If she heard something crack - why is it that she still reached for him to pull her up from the floor? I really like Cheryl - but something about this is really bothering me. Anxious to see how it plays out tonight.
    because Cheryl didnt know what cracked.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure had he been physically unable to help her up, he wouldn't have.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread