+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/22 Show Discussion ***Spoiler***

MRD

Re: 4/22 Show Discussion ***Spoiler***

Well I can almost say I'm glad Marlee didn't hear the final song they played. That was just cruel. Dust in the wind. Geez.

I hope Shannon goes next week. Her or Mario, but I hope its Shannon. I think the fit she and Derek pitched is going to hurt them.

I'm sorry to see Marlee go. It was probably time, but I'm still sorry to see her go. She was marvelous and never had a bad thing to say about anyone. (see that Shannon and Derek???)

I wish we could vote off Samantha.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm looking forward to Shannon's fit - sounds like a doozy...

FORT Fan

I hate to see Marlee go but she went as far as she could. The timing problems would have just gotten worse as the competition went on. She was a quick learner with the steps and danced better than alot of people on this show over all the seasons.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2939636;
    I'm looking forward to Shannon's fit - sounds like a doozy...
    There's 2 separate fits and all together, they were like watching a 2 year old being told no, you can't have candy.

ETA: It's probably all the same fit, but they cut the segments into 2 parts, so you get to see her meltdown in 2 separate "confessionals".

so it was marlee? I hate my dish recorder, it cuts off the last three minutes of everything I record. I didn't know if it was mario or marlee.

Poor Shannon just needs to learn that criticism does not mean that nobody likes you as a person. Insecurity shows in her and it's sad that she takes it so hard personally and it makes people feel embarrassed for her not to see her just roll with the punches. Having said that, enough with the lack of hip action harsh comments.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;2939681;
    so it was marlee? I hate my dish recorder, it cuts off the last three minutes of everything I record. I didn't know if it was mario or marlee.

Poor Shannon just needs to learn that criticism does not mean that nobody likes you as a person. Insecurity shows in her and it's sad that she takes it so hard personally and it makes people feel embarrassed for her not to see her just roll with the punches. Having said that, enough with the lack of hip action harsh comments.
    If your recorder is like mine, you can go in to the season pass manager, pick DWTS and there are options, you can have it record 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, or 30 min. longer.

There is one show I record that I have to do that too as it was cutting off the last min.

And I agree with what you said about Shannon. Plenty of people have gottten worse comments and didn't cry like a baby. Put on your big girl pants and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2939687;
    Put on your big girl pants and get over it.

OMG --- I need to change my big girl pants after this post!!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2939634;
    Well I can almost say I'm glad Marlee didn't hear the final song they played. That was just cruel. Dust in the wind. Geez.
    Yeah. Next week they are going to do "Another One Bites The Dust".

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I think it would be really difficult for Marlee from now on, with two dances each time. She did well for herself, with her disability. Mario didn't deserve to be in the bottom two. I hope he sticks around. Goodbye to Shannon or Marissa next week.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I think that Mario suffers some from the Karina curse. I thought he danced beautifully last night and I like his attitude. It would have been a shame for him to leave tonight.

Up until tonight, I have liked Shannon just fine, but her and Derek's outbursts gave me a little pause to think again. Her dancing hasn't been that good for them to take the attitude they did. It may well lose them a lot of votes... and so be it.
    Last edited by Blues Songstres; 04-23-2008 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Originally typed Katrina instead of Karina. :laugh

+ Reply to Thread