+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Savhlaney, Kristi is in no way overscored. In fact they've had to search for excuses not to give her perfect scores before this. You could make a case that she's so close to a professional dancer, she shouldn't be on the show, but once she is on, the judges have to acknowledge how good she is. And I for one am glad she is on. To see somebody that talented and committed is a great treat.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weary;2936378;
    Savhlaney, Kristi is in no way overscored. In fact they've had to search for excuses not to give her perfect scores before this. You could make a case that she's so close to a professional dancer, she shouldn't be on the show, but once she is on, the judges have to acknowledge how good she is. And I for one am glad she is on. To see somebody that talented and committed is a great treat.
    ITA, weary. And I feel the same way... You can't penalize her because she's good. Whether she's good because she was a figure skater or because she just is doesn't even matter. They asked her to compete on the show (and they knew exactly what her background was). She's competing. And quite well I might add!

I think she and Marc are absolutely adorable together. His choreography complements her abilities perfectly...

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2936090;
    She grabbed it when she rolled put of bed to do that dance.

That was the same comment that my husband made! What other possible explanation could there be?! I mean really...

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2936086;
    and the lift police are out tonight...lol
    Karina's actually gotten away with several lifts in the past, so I was glad that they called her on it.

And for whomever was asking about whether or not the rhumb is supposed to have hip action, I think it is, because they got down on Shannon last week for not having enough.

Back to Mario. I'm really enjoying him. Last week, he reminded me so much of Harry Belafonte. The way he looked in those suspenders and moved his hips. Yum!

Oh, and just so I don't double-post, I have to say that Marissa did a good job tonight, much to my chagrin. I really don't like her personality, so it puts me in a bind to have to praise her.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 04-21-2008 at 11:28 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I really don't think it's so much that Kristi is better then everyone else, but that she has this work ethic that got her olympic medals and world championships. She just hates to do anything half and always gives it 100%.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Len didn't wear a cowboy hat. Guess he thought it's silly. But Len certainly gave everyone good reason to vote for Cristian!

Not only is Kristi an awesome dancer -- truly gifted -- but she really is that freaking nice in person. She and Bret are truly just sweet, humble people who happen to be stars in their respective fields. I want to hate her because she's so perfect, but I can't because she's just too damn nice!

I think Shannons dance moves look cleaner when her legs are covered by a long dress. When you look at her legs while she is dancing all I see is Olive Oyl her legs are so wobbly.

I thought Christian did great tonight. Jason as usual was overscored dude has not impressed me once. I liked Marissa also tonight. Kristy I'm not impressed with tonight. I thought she was ovescored. HMM it amazes me how the word "ringer" has not touched Kristy. Kristy is already a dancer, An Ice Dancer but still a dancer. I guess ringer is only used on people that are disliked. Kristy is so straddlng the ringer definition.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I'm not one to call people "ringers", but if I were to apply the term, I would certainly give that title to Kristi over Sabrina from last season. And many, many people considered Sabrina a "ringer".

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;2936720;
    Len didn't wear a cowboy hat. Guess he thought it's silly. But Len certainly gave everyone good reason to vote for Cristian!
    Or not. Some of us are just naughty enough to want to see Len make good on his bet.

I must say that Christian was a lot better this week about not making those scary faces while he was dancing. His "people" must be reading the boards.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 04-22-2008 at 05:25 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread