+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 4/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What's reality???

Re: 4/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Did anyone notice that after Kristi completed her encore dance, that she did her "skater's bow", then turned around and did it again??? Most of the couples just finish and leave the stage, or maybe give a short wave or whatever. I wonder if she just automatically does that as a skater, or what. BTW - I love Kristi! I hope she takes the title!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyann00;2922719;
    Did anyone notice that after Kristi completed her encore dance, that she did her "skater's bow", then turned around and did it again??? Most of the couples just finish and leave the stage, or maybe give a short wave or whatever. I wonder if she just automatically does that as a skater, or what. BTW - I love Kristi! I hope she takes the title!!!
    I noticed that too! The whole family (all skaters BTW) also commented on it.

I'm afraid that C&C are flying into the danger zone next week. I don't think that Christian has the fan base here in the US that either Marlee, Marissa, or Shannon have. C&C will need to step up their game now and get the judges scores up if they are to get through the next couple of weeks.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I liked Priscilla but I am really sad to see Louis go.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2922586;
    I hope Marlee is the next to go. She started strong and has faltered, but Marissa has improved.
    If either left next week, I'll be fine... but I don't think Marissa has improved - I just think the judges realized how hard they were on her (and how overly sensitive she is) and backed off. She still makes ridiculous facial expressions (like she's on broadway acting to the back of the auditorium) constantly, and her arm and foot movements are minimal instead of full extension. I partly blame Tony on her though, as he choreographs too easy.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2922895;
    I liked Priscilla but I am really sad to see Louis go.....
    I felt the same. I like Louis a lot. He's one of my favorite of the male professional dancers to watch dance.

I'd like to see Marlee stick around. Marissa can go next week. I think the judges are too hard on Marlee. I think she's probably working harder than all the other dancers because she can't hear. I see what's his face, giving her clues throughout the dances. If you watch you can tell. It's a touch here or there, or a nod, etc. I think that she does really, really well.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love Kristy. I noticed her bow as if she were skating and I thought it was precious. I think her mind just went on auto pilot and she did that so it was so dear to me.

I'm glad that Cristian is back

I would liked to have seen Priscella another week so to see how they keep trying to improve her look. It's been fun to see her each week and I love Louie, he is a very, very good dancer and he is fun too to me. I want to buy his dancing tape. That might be fun. I saw him on a show promoting last season and he was really kind about a lot of the things that happened to the dancers and their low marks, whole other person

Marissa is fun but I hate to see someone else go who I like to watch dance. I like to what Marissa when she is not dancing, lol.
    Jason and Ed could go anytime as far as I am concerned. They have maxed out. I really like the couples this year.

I am lovin' the dances by the pros, both were phenomenal! I've never seen so many incredible lifts as in the second dance. It's easy to see why they're World champs. And, of course, the young dancers are adorable! I've been enjoying the results shows as much as the dance competition. Hopefully, Marissa will go home next week, then I will enjoy all the dance couples left. (I miss Julianne, though.) I think Marlee is to be commended for overcoming a significant challenge and working so hard. However, I want her to stay simply because I enjoy watching her dance.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;2923914;
    If either left next week, I'll be fine... but I don't think Marissa has improved - I just think the judges realized how hard they were on her (and how overly sensitive she is) and backed off. She still makes ridiculous facial expressions (like she's on broadway acting to the back of the auditorium) constantly, and her arm and foot movements are minimal instead of full extension. I partly blame Tony on her though, as he choreographs too easy.
    I a gree. I don't think Marissa has improved at all. I thought she was overrated to be honest.
    Hope she is next to go. sorry but she also annoys me.

Right now I am rooting for C&C but I can't vote cause I am not an American

Hope to see Marlee improving next week

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234