+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: 4/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

The rhumba was SO hard for everyone tonight. It's really difficult to move slowly AND fluidly. Christian, Jason, Priscilla all struggled with the slow but fluid movement. Jason did the best, but he needed to put his hips more forward to get it to look right... Edyta HAS to show her partner MORE and not rely on her fancy moves to get votes. I won't vote for them again unless I see Jason actually dancing.

Personally I thought that Shannon could do well IF she could start moving those hips...Derek needs to get her help on that. Maybe Julianne could come in an help her now that Julianne has been eliminated...

FORT Fogey

Some of those moves of Edyta's last night were amazing!

That's true, but it is not supposed to be about Edyta...... She needs to focus more on her partner instead of doing tricks that she should save for her own competitions.

Actually, it just made me mad seeing her do that - so I don't think she is winning any points. not from the judges, and not from me.

It's going to come down to Jason and Kristi. If Jason continues to improve, I'll be torn between those two.

I agree with Len, the flexibility moves that Edyta put in took too much time away from Jason. He's a good dancer, she doesn't need to showcase herself to hide his flaws.

I think Everyone except Kristi and Jason could go home... the scores were all similar and it will come down to who has the biggest and motivated fan base. I think it was interesting that Cristian breaks out in rapid spanish to ask people to vote... I guess he is hoping to bring in the hispanic/latino vote?! I wonder if it is working....
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

Edyta is my favorite of the professional dancers. I say if she can do the great moves, more power to her. Jason was doing his part as her partner with the hold.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2920216;
    Edyta is my favorite of the professional dancers. I say if she can do the great moves, more power to her. Jason was doing his part as her partner with the hold.
    Amen, most moves you see her do here she can't do professionally... and it has a lot to do with a strong partner the fact that she CAN do them. I have no problem with her showing what she can do as long as her partner can showcase her and balance her.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2920081;
    The rhumba was SO hard for everyone tonight. It's really difficult to move slowly AND fluidly. Christian, Jason, Priscilla all struggled with the slow but fluid movement. Jason did the best, but he needed to put his hips more forward to get it to look right... Edyta HAS to show her partner MORE and not rely on her fancy moves to get votes. I won't vote for them again unless I see Jason actually dancing.

Personally I thought that Shannon could do well IF she could start moving those hips...Derek needs to get her help on that. Maybe Julianne could come in an help her now that Julianne has been eliminated...
    Except Julianne is off galavanting around for her new country music career. She was a presenter on the CMT awards in Nashville last night.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Yawn, more football players..getting points for not being as bad as one would expect
    I like how they are trying to unfreeze Priscilla, up next undo the ghastly hair and makeup colors, she has lots of grace and presentation
    Tony seems almost human this season
    Cheryl is ever the teacher and therefore not really in concert with her partner in a way that seems equally connected
    I like to watch Marc (reminds me of a young Gene Kelly) what a heart throb and with Kristy..... the wonder of grace
    Shannon has given up
    Marlee is doing well
    Petulant Yellow looked to be painted black, Mario did well this week, he reminded me of the old movie dancers in the South American movies

+ Reply to Thread