+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/7 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;2904128;
    Aww thanks ness, like you too!

BUT, Julianne MUST stay, Adam be DAMNED!

The unicycle was cheesy, but it was entertaining and how can you not like the judges reviews of his routine?

Carrie Ann: It was smooth and it was dramatic and your turns were fantastic.....and then you got off the unicycle!

Bruno: You are the classic example that genious and insanity go hand in hand. Unfortunately when it comes to dance, the insanity takes over.

I know Adam is crude and rubs alot of people the wrong way, but I do find him entertaining and I think his dancing is much more fun than Marissa who hasn't shown me much of anything yet. So I think she should go tonight.

I think a Julianne/Adam latin round would be awesome. TPTB MAKE IT SO!

Dude . . .

DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A CONVINCING, REASONABLE, FUNNY ARGUMENT?!?!

Man, you are absolutely MURDERING my "Get This Pig Off My TV!" campaign!

So, OK . . .

I'm willing to admit, he's probably NOT going to go anywhere tonight (crosses fingers behind back) . . . After all, public votes DO count, and his butt didn't go anywhere LAST week!

That said, would you be happy to see him gone AFTER the Latin round?

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

No, No, No. Don't put off till next week what needs to be done immediately. Adam has got to go, NOW! Procrastination will only make you more miserable in the end. Not only that it will make me miserable having to endure another one of his cheesy performances - and worse, more of his crude commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;2904178;
    No, No, No. Don't put off till next week what needs to be done immediately. Adam has got to go, NOW! Procrastination will only make you more miserable in the end. Not only that it will make me miserable having to endure another one of his cheesy performances - and worse, more of his crude commentary.

You guys have got the thread lit up like a Christmas tree!!!

Anybody else wanna jump in on the "Dump the Pig" campaign??

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2904163;
    So, OK . . .

I'm willing to admit, he's probably NOT going to go anywhere tonight (crosses fingers behind back) . . . After all, public votes DO count, and his butt didn't go anywhere LAST week!

That said, would you be happy to see him gone AFTER the Latin round?

If Adam survives this week, I don't think he'd last much longer anyways unless he amazingly improves his dancing. I think he's nearing his limit in terms of what he's capable of.

Having said that I would LOVE to see Adam hang around as long as possible. His unpredictability is kinda fun to watch compared to all the canned PC reponses that most other stars have and of course Julianne MUST LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;2904178;
    So you hate Adam, I get that. But think of Adam - the bad and Julianne - the good as matter and anti-matter. They cancel each other out, which is good.

Marissa deserves to go WAYYY more than Adam. Her dances aren't that great, and she looks like a puppy dog wanting to be loved and begging for votes. Not attractive at all. Even Pricsilla should go before Adam as her dances are just nice, but with little wow factor.

So let's keep Adam around for a little while longer ok?

THE PIG MUST STAY! THE PIG MUST STAY! DO NOT SACRIFICE JULIANNE TO THE VOLCANO GODS!!

FORT Fogey

On Access Hollywood, the Spice Girl said she does not think that Adam will go this week. She thinks it will be either Priscilla or Marlee. I sure do hope that she is wrong.

As always I am late watching this.
    I also think some were over-scored. Kristi was among them.

Marissa. OMG it was like a piece of meat which was rolled on the floor. I am sorry. The faces she made. Horrible. I would be so scared meeting her in the dark.

They were worst of all the couples. Adam has lots of gimmicks but I liked that "dance" better than the wrestling match of Marissa.

+ Reply to Thread