+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Max?

FORT Newbie

Where's Max?

I'm sure the new season will be an exciting one, but I need to see my gyrating sensation Max! What happened?
    Reality Sleuth:

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Where's Max?

He decided to take a season off. Hopefully, it won't be any longer than that.

My sister watched the first show expecting to see Max and was very disappointed. She said it was false advertising saying that this was "Dancing With The Stars" if Max wasn't on it.

Yes, the decision not to participate this season was Maks'. There's talk that he was pissed about coming in second last time. He still has contract obligations w/DWTS so he'll most likely be back next season.

I was so disappointed. The first show started. The dancers came on and I was desperately looking for Max.

So sad.

I miss him too. He was my eye candy each season and I looked forward to watching his very sexy body move so gracefully across the floor. He drew my eye away from everyone else even when he was dancing with the other pros. I hope he comes back next year!

Max is giving my mom dance lessons. No, I'm not kidding. Last time I went home there was a HUGE picture of the two of them up in her living room. Larger than my wedding photo

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2891576;
    Max is giving my mom dance lessons. No, I'm not kidding. Last time I went home there was a HUGE picture of the two of them up in her living room. Larger than my wedding photo
    Lucky mama!!

Does everyone know that Max has a younger brother, Valentin, who is also a ballroom dance pro? He's in the same age group and category as Derek, Julianne, and Mark and also does very well. I saw him do an exhibition on PBS recently. I think that those who like Max would also like Val.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Val was on the show either last season or the season before. He danced at least one number with Maks on a results show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Yep, Val is a super hottie also. There are also other brothers (younger than Val and Max) who are also cuties. What good genes in that family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast