Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Priscilla Presley & Louis van Amstel - Season 6

Priscilla Presley & Louis van Amstel - Season 6

PROFESSION:
    Actress, producer and entrepreneur

PARTNER:
    Louis van Amstel

BACKGROUND:
    Actress, producer and entrepreneur Priscilla Presley starred in the Naked Gun films and the internationally popular television series Dallas, as well as guest-starred on TV's Touched by an Angel, Spin City and Melrose Place. Founder of Elvis Presley Enterprises, Priscilla has also served as executive producer on the feature film Finding Graceland and the television version of her autobiography, Elvis and Me. Presley was married to music icon, Elvis Presley.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Priscilla Presley & Louis van Amstel - Season 6

Not a fan of Louis, but no big deal. I'll hope that Priscilla goes far, because as a person, I really like her. She's not a great actress, but she's not a bad one, either. What she is, is a naturally beautiful woman, so I feel so bad about what she's done to her face. There's nothing wrong with a man or woman having some plastic surgery to turn back some pages of time if they want to, and I don't begrudge her having done that.... I just think she had the wrong plastic surgeon and the wrong things done. She was so beautiful, but now she looks so unnatural and wrong.

But nonetheless, I do like her and will hope for the best for her.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

That is an incredibly wonky picture of her. I hope that wasn't the best they had. Is that really how bad her face has gotten after the years of punishment it's taken?! I'm curious to see how she does too.

FORT Newbie

How Come Julie Newmar(Catwoman) keeps popping in my mind?

Well as long as she keeps her Scientological garbage off air, I'll try and not hold it against her.

I mean I enjoyed her a long time ago in those Naked Gun movies. I'll try and keep that in the front of my mind.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I really like Priscilla, but I do have to shake my head at her face.

Oh, well.

I'm not exactly wild about Louis --- and never have been --- but hopefully, Priscilla will bring the elegance to the ballroom that Jane brought and the two of them will do fine.

Also have to give her props for being the oldest (I believe that's what I heard/read) competitor ever on DWTS.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

In another thread, someone said that Tony pushed his partners too hard, by comparison, Tony is a light weight! Remember Louis with Monique? Yikes! The judges were always telling him to not push her so hard (or words to that effect). He was so intense, but Priscilla is much older and less athletic than Monique, so if he pushes too hard, her face might fall off :
    Tahoe bound....

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2844201;
    I really like Priscilla, but I do have to shake my head at her face.

Oh, well.

I'm not exactly wild about Louis --- and never have been --- but hopefully, Priscilla will bring the elegance to the ballroom that Jane brought and the two of them will do fine.

Also have to give her props for being the oldest (I believe that's what I heard/read) competitor ever on DWTS.

George Hamilton was 66, Jerry Springer was 62. Priscilla is oldest female thus far. I'm just glad Florence Henderson isn't competing. There was also a rumor about Charo (66) - actually I saw her shake it on an interview and she is in good shape. Would love to see her give Len a few lessons.

I would have killed to see Charo on this show! Okay, not literally, but close.

I mean they put people who are practically dance Pros on anyway.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;2844643;
    George Hamilton was 66, Jerry Springer was 62. Priscilla is oldest female thus far. I'm just glad Florence Henderson isn't competing. There was also a rumor about Charo (66) - actually I saw her shake it on an interview and she is in good shape. Would love to see her give Len a few lessons.
    Ready for this?

I COMPLETELY forgot about George (How could I? He was a real charmer, and handsome, to boot!) and Jerry (He was charming, too!)!!!!!

Oh, well, I DID get it right in that PP is the oldest SOMETHING in SOME category on DWTS6!!!!!!!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast