+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Priscilla Presley & Louis van Amstel - Season 6

Re: Priscilla Presley & Louis van Amstel - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by ness;2845840;
    Ready for this?

I COMPLETELY forgot about George (How could I? He was a real charmer, and handsome, to boot!) and Jerry (He was charming, too!)!!!!!

Oh, well, I DID get it right in that PP is the oldest SOMETHING in SOME category on DWTS6!!!!!!!

I think George forgives you. Jerry, too.

Iím, just thankful Mrs. Brady wonít be a contestant. Watching her on those Polident commercials (or whatever it is) is one thing. But seeing her with one of those young handsome pros . . I donít know if I could take that. I notice sheís in the audience a LOT.

Gosh, she looks so much like her dad. And Louis is back! I loved him with Monique.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2848409;
    Gosh, she looks so much like her dad. And Louis is back! I loved him with Monique.
    Priscilla isn't Elvis' daughter, she is his ex-wife. His daughter is Lisa Marie and she is almost identical to him, but in a good way. She is very pretty.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2848464;
    Priscilla isn't Elvis' daughter, she is his ex-wife. His daughter is Lisa Marie and she is almost identical to him, but in a good way. She is very pretty.
    One of the rare times I actually have to disagree with you, dagwood. I've always thought Lisa Marie was extremely unattractive (in some of her extreme makeup days, she was downright ugly ). I know I'm probably in the minority here, but that's okay, I've been there before.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I wouldn't go so far as to say she's ugly, but I can agree with unattractive. But then I didn't find Elvis even remotely attractive. Priscilla, on the other hand, is frightening with all of the "work" she's had done. Too bad, because she used to be beautiful.

FORT Fogey

I always thought Priscilla was very attractive in her Naked Gun era days. But she should sue her plastic surgeon! She's had so much work done that she's transformed herself into looking absolutely tragic!

To the Point

Priscilla is just painful to view. How sad to think that someone actually pays people to do this to them. She just looks terrible. She makes me uncomfortable when I look at her face.

To the Point

Had to come back and say that I was incredibly impressed with her work ethic and how well she danced.

I was very impressed with her dancing and her attitude. However, I couldn't bear to look at her face. I feel bad for her, that must have been some butched up surgeries.

I think that her main face problem is too much Botox. She can't open her mouth to smile or speak. It's hard to even look at her. I little nip or tuck here or there would have been fine but come on! Doesn't she have any real friends that tell her the truth? I don't know anyone who thinks she looks even a little OK. She was such a beauty in her day but even in the 60's her look was over the top. We would say that she would be so much more beautiful without all of the makeup. She looked wonderful for years but eventually went back to the Elvis school of beauty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast