+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Mario & Karina Smirnoff - Season 6

Re: Mario & Karina Smirnoff - Season 6

Oh well, I liked him a lot for a total of 3 days after his closing remarks. Now I have to question his judgement again. Marissa for the win??? I thought this was a dance competition, not a competition for who can be the most annoyingly in your face. Can someone please ask Mario who he thinks the best DANCER is?

FORT Fogey

If you watch the backstage interviews, Cristian never hugs Mario the way he does the other guys. Something is up with that relationship. I don't think Mario feels like "one of the gang".

What I get from Mario's comments are simply that the trophy should go to someone who is actually working for it. In his estimation, that would be Marissa. It is clear he doesn't think the remaining competitors are working as hard as she.

I think there may be there are some personality issues going on that we don't see

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2978131;
    I like Karina's choreography.
    I think she challenged Mario and always manages to give her celebrity at least equal billing, as opposed to Edyta or Julianne whom I feel showcase themselves as much and often more than their partners.

I'm not a dance expert, but I do think they got undermarked on a couple of occasions. Add that to others getting slightly overmarked (Jason got tens on dance where he visibly stumbled twice) and they were often left playing catch-up.
    I think Mario left a couple of weeks too soon, but he gave a great account of himself.
    I don't post much in this forum, but I have to say, I'm 100% in agreement with your post!

While I can appreciate the talent of all the professionals, Karina and Julianne tend to amaze me the most, and I will miss seeing them in action. This season I think Julianne stayed longer than she should have and Karina left sooner than she should have.....

Having said that, if Marisa goes home Tuesday, then we still have a pretty decent F3 on our hands.

Sure wish I could have seen Mario's freestyle in the finale though ~ bet it would have been spectacular!

The respect I had for Mario for his dancing skills and exiting remarks vanished when I read his Marc Malkin interview.

Marissa for the win?

The boy has apparently lost whatever mind it was that he once had.

Personally, I think his championing Marissa now has more to do with him wanting to be onery after being ousted, moreso than being for whoever it is that's currently working hard (HIS verbiage, if I recall correctly), or whoever is actually the better, or most improved dancer, at this juncture.

He can crawl back into his sandbox right now, as far as I'm concerned.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567