+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Guttenburg & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 6

Re: Steve Guttenburg & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 6

One thing about Steve that many people either don't know or have forgotten is that he was injured while filming "P.S. Your Cat is Dead." His injury resulted in a full left-side paralysis for several months. Although he's happily recovered, he says that his left side is definitely weaker than his right now.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm not a big fan of Anna's for some reason but I love Steve! He's always been someone that I thought would be such a sweetheart in real life and I hope he sticks around for awhile on the show!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

bama, we missed you last week

So again I'm rewatching the video of last week's ladies' dances, and I just noticed the cutest thing that I had completely missed last week. During Kristi and Mark's foxtrot, at the times when the camera pans around to follow them, and you can see the men celebs sitting along that one side of the stage.... at two points in the video you can clearly see Steve Guttenberg with a huge grin on his face, happily snapping his fingers in rhythm to Kristi and Mark, and bouncing his foot along with the rhythm, and he's just enjoying the heck out of their dance. He's almost dancing in his seat. The light isn't on him, though you can see it's him, so it's not like he's doing it for the camera, he's just so obviously having a blast being on the show, and obviously really loving Kristi and Mark's dance.

How can you not love a guy who's having such unabashed fun and happy to be where he is? Not me, I love this guy.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

I haven't posted for a long time (heck, I haven't even visited in months), but I just had to stop by to say how disappointed I am Steve is gone from this show. DWTS seems to be a little less exciting this year, and now that Steve is gone, I guess I'll pay full attention to The Biggest Loser and the many books I have yet to read... I'll check in here toward the end of the season to see who wins...

FORT Fogey

They just said that Steve and Anna are scheduled to be on LIVE With Regis and Kelly in the morning.

they also appeared on GMA. I just love the Gutte! I was so glad to see him, even if just for a short while.
    I hope he makes more public appearances - he just made the show something special these last couple of weeks.
    He seems so grateful for the experience.

and I will never forget the Mango!

He said on Kimmel the producers told him to do the Mango and he thought well I guess I knew that i was going home so i just went with it and did whatever they told me to do, all in all, it was a rather weird episode even for April Fool's. See my rant on the show duscussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2865223;
    bama, we missed you last week

So again I'm rewatching the video of last week's ladies' dances, and I just noticed the cutest thing that I had completely missed last week. During Kristi and Mark's foxtrot, at the times when the camera pans around to follow them, and you can see the men celebs sitting along that one side of the stage.... at two points in the video you can clearly see Steve Guttenberg with a huge grin on his face, happily snapping his fingers in rhythm to Kristi and Mark, and bouncing his foot along with the rhythm, and he's just enjoying the heck out of their dance. He's almost dancing in his seat. The light isn't on him, though you can see it's him, so it's not like he's doing it for the camera, he's just so obviously having a blast being on the show, and obviously really loving Kristi and Mark's dance.

How can you not love a guy who's having such unabashed fun and happy to be where he is? Not me, I love this guy.
    I agree with you. I liked him far more than I expected to, too bad he's gone now.

I am sorry to see him go too! I would say he is/was the "cheerleader" for DWTS. I will miss his cheerfulness. Hope they bring in for other bits here and there as the season goes on.
    Tahoe bound....

MRD

I can't stand Anna-she seems so stuck up, but I sure was sorry to see Steve go. I think he of all of them genuinely was excited to be there and he seemed like such a nice guy. Heck he took the costumers out to lunch. Wonder how many of the other "stars" do that?

And the Mango was hilarious.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast