+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Carolla & Julianne Hough - Season 6

Re: Adam Carolla & Julianne Hough - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2867677;
    ... he seems to understand where to draw the line. ....
    As he's already shown on his first night, he apparently does not understand where to draw the line.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2867711;
    As he's already shown on his first night, he apparently does not understand where to draw the line.
    That's a matter of taste. I laughed at the line. From the jokes last night, I think the judges did too.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2867724;
    That's a matter of taste. I laughed at the line. From the jokes last night, I think the judges did too.
    You might want to have a talk with Carrie Ann, then, who it was directed to. She didn't find it amusing, as she's said in interviews since then, as has Bruno. I haven't heard Len say anything about it.

And it has nothing to do with taste, or whether anyone found it funny or not. It is a network show, rated for families, in prime time, and it is still considered foul language and shouldn't have been used on the show at all. It was inappropriate, no matter how you look at it. On his show is one thing, but on DWtS's audience it's quite another thing.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2867829;
    You might want to have a talk with Carrie Ann, then, who it was directed to. She didn't find it amusing, as she's said in interviews since then, as has Bruno. I haven't heard Len say anything about it.

And it has nothing to do with taste, or whether anyone found it funny or not. It is a network show, rated for families, in prime time, and it is still considered foul language and shouldn't have been used on the show at all. It was inappropriate, no matter how you look at it. On his show is one thing, but on DWtS's audience it's quite another thing.
    Exactly! I just hope we don't have to put up with him for much longer.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;2867626;
    Let him STAY! For Julianne's sake.

TVDude . . .

Why . . . Oh WHY couldn't you have left Julianne OUT of it?

If you HAD, I might've at least had a fighting chance with my "Get Rid of Carolla!" campaign!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2867829;

He used a word that is used on scripted, taped, shows even in the 8PM hour. In his line of work, he's got to know FCC regulations backwards and fowards. If it's okay for the word to be used on Friends (and it was) then its okay for him to use it in a spontaneous unscripted moment.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

How did he manage to stay? Someone explain to me how this train-wreck of a dancer is still there?

Banging forehead into keyboard.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2869743;
    How did he manage to stay? Someone explain to me how this train-wreck of a dancer is still there?

Because Penn was equally as bad as a dancer, and Adam had humor and Julianne's appeal on his side over Penn?

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

I think it definitely helped that Julianne is his partner. We all know Julianne has more fan base and more popular than Kym after being the Champ for 2 seasons

In other words, since both Penn and Adam are equally bad, it all comes down to who is the most popular pro IMO.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Adam stayed because the Julianne fans who voted weren't capable of comprehend that calling in to keep Julianne results in keeping ADAM, Those who were able to wrap their little brains around that just don't care. They want Julianne to stay, no matter what.

Hate to say this, but because of those morons, we might be seeing Adam for quite awhile.

+ Reply to Thread