+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Carolla & Julianne Hough - Season 6

Re: Adam Carolla & Julianne Hough - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2850393;
    I feel bad for Julianna.. This maybe her earliest exit yet

Do you think she was purposely given the worst dancer celeb just because she won the last two seasons?
    Possibly.
    They stuck Cheryl with Wayne Newton after two winning seasons so perhaps they think it only fair, after two athletic partners, Julianne face a bit more of a challenge with her next partner.

I liked Julianne during her first season, even though I was hoping for Joey/Kym win.
    Last season she really started to grate on me and I was quite pleased when rumours started to circulate that she wouldn't be back this year because she was recording a c.d.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He dances horrible. The only thing he adds to the show is humor. I feel like she knows that she won't be making it very far this season.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2850585;
    Possibly.
    They stuck Cheryl with Wayne Newton after two winning seasons so perhaps they think it only fair, after two athletic partners, Julianne face a bit more of a challenge with her next partner.

I liked Julianne during her first season, even though I was hoping for Joey/Kym win.
    Last season she really started to grate on me and I was quite pleased when rumours started to circulate that she wouldn't be back this year because she was recording a c.d.
    Didn't Cheryl actually get paired with Ian zehring the season before she had Wayne Newton?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2850684;
    Didn't Cheryl actually get paired with Ian zehring the season before she had Wayne Newton?
    She did, and I don't think Ian was all that bad. But considering she made the final 4, maybe they paired her with Wayne last season to prevent even that from happening (and of course last season they really stacked the deck with the women being better than the men). I think the only thing that'll keep these 2 in is people voting for Julianne, not for Adam. All that talking crap about/to the judges I don't think is going to go over well. That comment he made about Carrie Ann was uncalled for :nono
    Last edited by karalott; 03-18-2008 at 01:50 PM.

FORT Fogey

I can't believe poor Julianne got stuck with such a lousy partner this year.

Julianne is so much fun to watch, but I do not think she will make it too far this time.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Funny guy, HORRIBLE dancer and needs to go home. He was right, Julianne will get to promote her record early.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

He's a dreadful dancer with a worse attitude. I did not know him before he was cast on this show and so had no opinion going in. I think Juliette summed it up best when she said, an I'm paraphrasing as best I can, "He need to take some of the practice he gives his mouth and transfer it to his feet."
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2851289;
    He's a dreadful dancer with a worse attitude. I did not know him before he was cast on this show and so had no opinion going in. I think Juliette summed it up best when she said, an I'm paraphrasing as best I can, "He need to take some of the practice he gives his mouth and transfer it to his feet."
    I believe Julianne said that Adam needed to channel some of the energy he had from his mouth to his feet (like that will do any good).

I wish she got at least Cristian. At least that would be something to work with. Even Guttenberg would be nicer and Mario would probably have been a 3peat.

With Adam, its like squeezing blood from a stone. Or like trying to turn a lump of crap into a cubic zirconia.

Damn ABC, I don't want Julianne to bow out so early!

Simply put:

Goodbye Adam. He's no Apollo/Helio.

Sowwy Julianne... at least you'll have times to promote your country album!
    (Thanks for making Helio shine! I enjoyed watching him dance!)
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

If anyone watched Adam on Jimmy Kimmel last night, could you post what was said? I'm wondering if he said anything about the "drama" regarding him swearing at Carrie Ann. (Unless this was a repeat and it was done right after the cast was announced)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread