+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DWTS Season 6 casting

FORT Fogey

Re: DWTS Season 6 casting

Marion Jones might be too tall, as a hoops star (I think around 6'?) at UNC, I can't see who she'd be partnered with that would look right with her in heels. Though, I'd love to see her compete.

I think Ellen DeGeneres would be hilarious too...and agree Steve Martin could be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;2695575;
    Marion Jones might be too tall, as a hoops star (I think around 6'?) at UNC, I can't see who she'd be partnered with that would look right with her in heels. Though, I'd love to see her compete.

I think Ellen DeGeneres would be hilarious too...and agree Steve Martin could be very good.
    There's no way, imo, that Ellen would wear and dress and I just couldn't stand to look at her wearing pants for ballroom all the time. I do like Ellen though.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;2695514;
    Ohh I'd love to see Steve Martin!

Honestly, I would also like to see Carlton (can't think of his name) from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! I remember seeing him there a lot last year to support Joey and I always thought he would be fun to watch!
    I'd love to see Steve Martin because I have a feeling he'd be really good.
    I think Carlton (Alfonso Ribeiro) would be too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Steve Martin would be great, very entertaining. I would also love to see Carlton.

FORT Fogey

I think Alfonso Ribiero would be very fun to see. My only concern with him would be just how many dances they incorporated "Carlton dancing", and how often they used Tom Jones music. If it were only once, I'd be good with him. But didn't he dance with Michael Jackson as a kid or something? Would that qualify him to be the subject of "trained dancer" complaints?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2695644;
    Steve Martin would be great, very entertaining. I would also love to see Carlton.
    He'd be great and I really hope we have another great Disney star that can top both Monique and Sabrina...mabye a disney guy? But then again, that could get really ugly.
    Last edited by astrotronix; 11-28-2007 at 02:51 PM. Reason: spelling

As for Disney stars, my daughter would love to see Corbin Bleu.

FORT Fogey

I guess I am not on the Steve Martin bandwagon. He might try to do a dance to "King Tut."

as for kristie yamaguchi she said in the people magazine article that she loved to do it but would be afraid to dance and be judged by the people live lol which is a bit odd because she's a figure skater and that's like almost the same

Quote Originally Posted by Suresam85;2695702;
    as for kristie yamaguchi she said in the people magazine article that she loved to do it but would be afraid to dance and be judged by the people live lol which is a bit odd because she's a figure skater and that's like almost the same
    Kristi knows all about being judged on a live performance, . I put NO credence into any of her comments that are inferring that she would NOT do it. Don't the chosen celebs often say they like the show, but would't do it? This actually makes me think that things are signed and sealed and that she WILL do the show. Didn't Apollo, or his reps do the same thing?

+ Reply to Thread