+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DWTS Season 6 casting

Re: DWTS Season 6 casting

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar;2695039;
    OOOH Christopher Walken can actually dance. He is from the era where the Hollywood actors were all triple threats, singing, dancing and acting.
    YouTube search term: "Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim". Go ahead folks, if you've never seen this.

Arguably its not even remotely like Ballroom dancing though. So he's no more "overqualified" than lets say Mel B. or Sabrina Bryan.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

it's no secret that i would LOVE it if donny osmond did the show. sorry 'bout that!

i was also thinking the other day that i think it would ge fun if rachael ray was on. she'd be another one that would have a blast and make it fun to watch.

FORT Regular

I read on the Channel 42 KEYE Texas website that Florence Henderson has signed on for next season.

FORT Fogey

I did see Florence in the audience during this season and it struck me as odd at the time. That could explain why.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'll join you bfd because I would love for Donny to be there too...he was someone I had mentioned for this season

I've seen Florence Henderson in the audience several times this season...that could be a true rumor DaybyDay

I like the Kristy Yamaguchi suggestion too! That ties in well because I've actually thought Scott Hamilton would be great on here!

I'm still rooting for Valerie Bertinelli to join....I mentioned her as a choice for this season and I'd still love to see it!

Awww...Chris Harrison.... .....yeah I like that choice too

Raven Symone could fill the "Cheetah Girl" position since she was a former one and she would pull in alot of younger viewers too!

Others I've randomly thought of throughout the season:
    Kirstie Alley
    Cybill Shepard
    Susan Lucci (since they like the ABC soap stars)
    David Cassiday (if we can't have Donny!)
    Lisa Hartman Black

I always have an easier time trying to think of people I would like to see on DWTS.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

I can not see La Lucci doing the show. I read that she has been approached before and turned it down.

Marie I could somewhat tolerate, especially at the beginning when she got lost in the shuffle. Donnie, on the other hand just gives me the creeps with his smarmy, oily personality and that super-botoxed face of his. *shudder*
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2694996;

And don't forget 90210 alumni-first we had Ian, then Jennie. Wonder if we'll get another from that show.
    Shannon Doherty would be interesting. Especially if the judges gave her bad feedback.

Christopher Walken would be very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DayByDay;2695072;
    I read on the Channel 42 KEYE Texas website that Florence Henderson has signed on for next season.

Isn't Florence Henderson over 70? Seriously, Wouldn't she be the oldest ever?

I'd LOVE to see Kristi Yamaguchi--she'd be a great representative from the sports world. I'm not sure if Celine has a huge ego or not, but her mannerisms would drive me crazy.--but WOW talk about star power!
    I'd love to see Chris Harrison dancing
    I can't imagine that Rachel Raye would have the time to do the show and frankly she'd wear a tad on me.
    I'd like to see Susan Lucci do the show, but I'd think she'd be way too busy, but you never know, maybe she'd think it would kick her career back into prime time.
    Oh and while I'd cringe at having to look at his face Bruce Jenner wouldn't surprise me at all. (Please casting people, just don't cast anyone who is scary to look at--I don't mean to be nasty, but honestly, it can scare small children) ALthough, Wayne was class all the way last night.

I'm going through DWTS withdrawl--What will be my MustseeTV now?!
    Last edited by girlsmom; 11-28-2007 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2695265;
    Isn't Florence Henderson over 70? Seriously, Wouldn't she be the oldest ever?
    I believe that George Hamilton is older. I'm too lazy to wiki this morning.

Florence Henderson would be spectacular. I'm sure she's slowed down, but she's one of the last of a generation of actors who were required to sing, dance and act in order to get work. Take a look at her dancing in Oklahoma. Looks like she's got a solid ballet foundation. I'm expecting a "perky" Jane Seymour.

+ Reply to Thread