+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 11/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2657917;
    I can't disagree with that statement, but why would Jane comment on it? You can go down the line of the super thin female celebs and most of them would have had to have had implants. I just think it's a private thing among many things that celebs should be able to keep to themselves. Society forces them to present an image to maintain their job, then we turn around and criticize them for doing so. The required level of perfection just is not possible without human intervention, imo.

imo, the STANDARD needs to change rather than criticizing or "outing" the compliant celebs. Now if there's a botched job, that's different, lol.
    Even though it might be a private issue, if you in the public eye like Jane is, she's bound to be found out sooner or later anyways. Minus well just admit it now.

With regards to society forcing them to present an image to maintain their job, that's the way it is when you're famous and making a ton of money although some women have aged quite gracefully and haven't chosen to have work done, at least I don't think they have (like Diane Lane). Sharon Stone has gotten implants as well and I don't see anything wrong with trying to make yourself look better as long as its not over doing it like a Kathy Griffin or Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2659986;
    I'm surprised to hear that Mel got a boob job. They are way too big for her frame to have chosen them. Poor decision.

They look alright now I guess. But I remember her breasts from her Spice Girl days and they didn't look quite this large. Maybe she had them back then too, but not as big.
    Last edited by TVDude; 11-11-2007 at 09:41 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Mel did just have a baby, not long before this show. Maybe it's a natural enhancement?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;2660597;
    Even though it might be a private issue, if you in the public eye like Jane is, she's bound to be found out sooner or later anyways. Minus well just admit it now.

With regards to society forcing them to present an image to maintain their job, that's the way it is when you're famous and making a ton of money although some women have aged quite gracefully and haven't chosen to have work done, at least I don't think they have (like Diane Lane). Sharon Stone has gotten implants as well and I don't see anything wrong with trying to make yourself look better as long as its not over doing it like a Kathy Griffin or Michael Jackson.
    I agree with you on this one TVDude, however I will say that Diane Young is still and young woman. If she wants to keep the same type of rolls natur WILL intervene and she will have to make a decision. period. It's the cruel reality of show biz. I agree that they're paid well for doing that job and there's a price. Also, imo, it's just not a problem IF the surgery is done well, it's the botched jobs that make the people into walking cartoons. jmo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011