+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 11/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I also thought the Kenny remarks went too far. Kidding someone about their hair or how they do something is funny but I thought the remarks about Helio's height and accent were mean not to mention saying Jane was 75 or 80. I'm sick of how men talk about older women. My gosh, Jane is a brick house with a beautiful body. I think she did great. Frankly, I don't think her partner looked like he was much fun to deal with. I think she had a lot to deal with with him. Also, I think it's appropriate that she didn't get all dirty like Bruno wanted her to. I'm glad she was always a lady and I'm proud of her, I would rather have seen someone else go before her but that's just IMHO. I enjoyed watching her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;2655883;
    I also thought the Kenny remarks went too far. Kidding someone about their hair or how they do something is funny but I thought the remarks about Helio's height and accent were mean not to mention saying Jane was 75 or 80. I'm sick of how men talk about older women. My gosh, Jane is a brick house with a beautiful body. I think she did great. Frankly, I don't think her partner looked like he was much fun to deal with. I think she had a lot to deal with with him. Also, I think it's appropriate that she didn't get all dirty like Bruno wanted her to. I'm glad she was always a lady and I'm proud of her, I would rather have seen someone else go before her but that's just IMHO. I enjoyed watching her.

Speaking of Jane's body, she finally admitted that she got implants before doing Wedding Crashers. She says they are small though.

She admitted to the breast implants and to having eye work done. And she said that she lost 22lbs while on the show and, having dealt with a lot of lower back pain and 3 day/wk physical therapy, she now has full mobility. I'm very happy for her.

Oh yes, you can tell she has implants but most of them do it looks like. More common than plantars wart these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2655914;
    Speaking of Jane's body, she finally admitted that she got implants before doing Wedding Crashers. She says they are small though.
    I can't imagine why Jane would divulge this personal information, it's not like the public has a right to know.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2656836;
    I can't imagine why Jane would divulge this personal information, it's not like the public has a right to know.
    Well as a guy, the first time I saw Jane on night one of the show, I knew right away they were implants, so its not like she's revealing something that some people didn't already know. Just like Mel B has gotten hers done as well, but not many people bring that up.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;2657434;
    Well as a guy, the first time I saw Jane on night one of the show, I knew right away they were implants, so its not like she's revealing something that some people didn't already know. Just like Mel B has gotten hers done as well, but not many people bring that up.
    I can't disagree with that statement, but why would Jane comment on it? You can go down the line of the super thin female celebs and most of them would have had to have had implants. I just think it's a private thing among many things that celebs should be able to keep to themselves. Society forces them to present an image to maintain their job, then we turn around and criticize them for doing so. The required level of perfection just is not possible without human intervention, imo.

imo, the STANDARD needs to change rather than criticizing or "outing" the compliant celebs. Now if there's a botched job, that's different, lol.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2657917;
    I can't disagree with that statement, but why would Jane comment on it? You can go down the line of the super thin female celebs and most of them would have had to have had implants. I just think it's a private thing among many things that celebs should be able to keep to themselves. Society forces them to present an image to maintain their job, then we turn around and criticize them for doing so. The required level of perfection just is not possible without human intervention, imo.

imo, the STANDARD needs to change rather than criticizing or "outing" the compliant celebs. Now if there's a botched job, that's different, lol.
    I'm sure she'd have like to have kept that to herself but you know how Hollywood and the gossip papers are. Not that it is any big deal but they make it a big deal with hype and trashy articles. Perhaps she thinks it's better to own up to it than to have people make something big out of nothing. They act as if celebs are trying to hide having work done by simply keeping their private lives private

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;2657434;
    I'm surprised to hear that Mel got a boob job. They are way too big for her frame to have chosen them. Poor decision.

FORT Fogey

Okay, Jane does NOT have a good body. She is too thin with little muscle tone, her hair is too long for its thickness and classy is not all that. oy She cannot move, in dance, to make a good impression unless she floats. Enough. Time to go. Good.

+ Reply to Thread