+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 10/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2636538;
    I love Marie but that routine was lacking. It started with such promise. I wonder how much of the faint last week played on her mind or the choregraphy of it?
    I am sure it played a huge part.
    Especially with everyone talking about it constantly.
    I do hope Marie lasts longer then Jane.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2636537;
    Did Samantha say it was the "first 30."
    She probably wasn't watching the show when the first 30 was given to Sabrina and Mark.

Ssaid it was the first 30 for them, not the first 30 of the competition. That's waht my closed captioning said anyway

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2636526;
    Marie: Paso Doble. Didn't care much for the choreography. Kind of drug along. Just didn't do anything for me.
    I'm forced to agree, but the thing that struck me the most was the HUGE amount of trust Marie has in Jonathan to do some of those moves. She did keep in character beautifully, but I knew that she would get crap for not smiling - no matter how inappropriate.

Helio is going to do whatever it takes to become a better dancer because he is a race car driver. What? He actually didn't say that yet? The night is young.. give him time. "I am a race car driver"

Love the VOTE FOR HELIO tshirt he had on in practice.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Mel & Maks - Smoldering hot! These two are among my faves for a reason! Also didn't like the way the dress fit her backside, but I actually found myself watching Mel instead of Max. She really understood the dance and did it well. Don't know if I would have scored it a 30, but maybe 28 or 29...

Is Julianne recycling old Apolo material? I could have sworn that I've heard this song before on one of her routines. And here we go again with the long coat on Helio to disguise that he cannot move his hips.. at.. all.

Ugh! I'm so disappointed, that was mediocre at best. They could both do so much better.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Helio: Cha-cha. For a Latin man, he sure doesn't have any hip action. This seemed more disco to me (maybe it was the music) than cha-cha. He was dancing from the thighs down, from what I saw. I'd like to see more ripple going through his whole body. I thought his dance was disappointing. I know he was doing better at the start of the season. I think those scores were undeserved!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Christian Perry did the group routine? I loved him on Ballroom Bootcamp (TLC)... can't wait to see what he does with this.

The rehearsals look a mess but also like so much fun. This is such a great cast this season.

That rehearsal looked like chaos, and soo much fun! I enjoy the group numbers.

+ Reply to Thread