+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 10/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I just saw the last part of DWTS. It was so hot Cameron was so ooo lala
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved- George Sand

I tried to vote online and it was doing something weird like just flashing and not letting you vote.

I'm sort of "over" Edyta "outfits" and the posing upside down stuff. I agree with Len, enough of that already....

I didn't think Cameron was very good, Jennie wasn't that good but looks really pretty, Derek is amazing. Jonathan seems to cling to Marie, that may be the hook up couple. I agree with other people, Sabrina isn't as good as they say but Mark is so cute and sexy.

I thought that Julianne and Helio would be the "it" couple but what is the problem?

The music is so bad that I think it affects the scores. How can you concentrate on the dance when the music has NOTHING to do with the dance. I noticed when the music is better the scores are better that is not fair. the music sucks for the majority of the time, really awful, ABC needs to get a clue and change that, it is distracting when the music has nothing to do with the dance. We are worldly, we can understand real Latin music, bring it on to match the dances for pete's sake.
    Last edited by Tobi; 10-22-2007 at 10:19 PM.

Kind of a forgettable night on DWtS, unfortunately

For me, Melanie's dance was the best of the night, and I liked her dress. None of the others were very memorable. Individually, Derek, Julianne, and Mark were impressive as the pro dancers, though. I did love the music Jane and Tony danced to. Poor Cameron... he can hit still poses nicely, but he just doesn't have any dance rhythm in him. Poor Marie, I do hope she's okay, that was a scary live moment. She was still obviously in distress backstage afterwards, and it was obvious Jonathan was all that was holding her up. So I hope she's okay. I do wish someone would knock some sense into Edyta regarding fashion choices, she has really become nothing but a cartoonish exaggeration with her clothes
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie

Thanks to everyone for my DWtS fix tonight. I am about three miles from the fire line in San Diego, so TV is 100% fire story. Lucky that the three miles is mostly concrete or water.

Mel and Jenny were the best tonight. I am glad they are trying to show their raunchy hot mama sides. Mark is next with a way too cute routine, followed by Sabrina. The rest were pretty forgettable. The judges on the other hand were a lot of fun tonight.

A note of advice to Marie and Jane and all the men: hire that hip hop dancer that Jenny used and SHAKE YOUR HIPS.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lnan;2623870;
    If I were Edyta, I'd be ticked that the judges compared Jane Seymour to her. There is no comparison. Edyta is gorgeous; though I do think the pasties for a top were a bit much.
    I think it was last week in the TV Guide blog where Jane said that everyone on the show has been calling her Edyta. It's mainly because she's built up her back from just about nothing, and it's a big part of why Tony's so proud of her.

FORT Fogey

I like Edyta alot, so I hate to say it, but I do think her outfits, hair, and choreography are a bit stale by now. And, as much as I like the dancers, I do like it when they introduce new ones to the show from time to time. I wouldn't mind seeing Edyta, Cheryl, Tony, and Max take a break.
    Last edited by Jexter; 10-23-2007 at 12:41 AM.

I will have to stick to recaps. I am hoping I won't have to evacuate soon. I am right off the hwy 67 and this fire is not being nice to the citizens of San Diego.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I found this on IMDB about Cameron:

Cameron was diagnosed at 2-1/2 years old with Legg-Pertheas disease, which is a degeneration of the hip bones, and for which he spent six months in the hospital, then the next 3-1/2 years on crutches, wearing a steel A-frame brace on his legs.

With that in mind, it's really impressive that he can dance now. And it may have something to do with his stiffness.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;2623559;
    She does look like she's lost a LOT of weight. Sometimes, fast weight loss isn't all that good on the body. Hope she's ok.
    she also said on entertainment tonight that she was doing nutri system. with all that activity and minimal nutrient intake, it's not hard to guess what her problem is. i don't think she has an eating disorder or anything, but i think she's cut back too much. and fyi, she did have an eating disorder back in the donny and marie days.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread