+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Paso doble and Viennese waltz tonight!

Please keep all discussion of the show in this thread only until 12:30 AM EST.

Thanks!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoliers**

No Drew Lachey tonight!!! He may be nice to look at, but hosting is not his forte.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hi everyone! I finally made it!

Oh, it's good to see Samantha back.

I really didn't like Drew as a host, he was so flat! Great to see Sam back (never thought I'd say that) and she looks amazing for just having had a baby. She actually looks better with a little bit of extra weight on her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mark: Where are his tails? This dance really wants tails. Wardrobe-guy needs to be smacked. His dance was OK...he could have been more graceful on his feet and with his hands. He did lose the rhythm toward the end, however.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mark & Kym up first with the V. Waltz. Kym makes fun of Mark a little because he has to write everything done and study it while learning and she puts that bar on him to help his posture. Was wondering how long till they broke that baby out.

I love this song, Mark is actually doing a pretty good job. Could do without the faces though. I love the joy on his face when he dances. Not a great dance, he's still way too stiff, but not bad either.

Mean Len… says Mark dances better if he closes his eyes…says it was a joke then tells him its his best dance. Bruno said that he is like Big Foot on something or other but he is improving and working hard. Carrie Ann agrees that his footwork isn’t consistent but he is improving.

Carrie Ann: 7
    Len: 8
    Bruno: 7

Kim's dress was hideous. Mark looked good this week.

FORT Fan

Does anyone know, was that Dirk Nowitzki they just showed? Any NBA fans here???

That was a fairly sweet dance but I still don't like Cuban - can't put my finger on it but just can't warm up to him.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

That was nice to watch. I love the song too. It looks like the judges are being very generous again this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast