+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2613722;
    Kim's dress was hideous. Mark looked good this week.
    I swear to you that I didn't even see Kym's dress tonight...that is how focused I was on Mark's dancing!!!! Not very girl-y of me, is it?? I, vaguely noticed the color, which I thought was nice.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Next up Sabrina and Mark with the Paso Doble, I was sort of hoping they'd get a slow dance just to see if she can do slow like a waltz.

Wow that was really good and electric BUT.. what the heck with the music/song? It was completely wrong and ruined the dance for me.

WOW.... do we have our first 30?

Sabrina: This time I start with the dress....she doesn't need anything high on her neck like that, since she doesn't have much of a neck to start with. Not a flattering look on her, Wardrobe-person. And the dress looked too old for her. Bad choices all the way around. Her performance was really, really good. She has great footwork and arms!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wade Robeson is performing tomorrow or did he choreograph a routine? Either way.. YAY! Isn't it a bit early for all 10's? And there you have the first 30 of the season.

FORT Fogey

Yuck!!! Why on earth do they fawn over her?? She does not impress me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2613740;
    Next up Sabrina and Mark with the Paso Doble, I was sort of hoping they'd get a slow dance just to see if she can do slow like a waltz.

Wow that was really good and electric BUT.. what the heck with the music/song? It was completely wrong and ruined the dance for me.
    I love that song because it reminds me of "The Wedding Singers." Sabrina and Mark were terrific.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Looks to me like Sabrina impresses LOTS of people!! I really like the flavor in her dancing.

I thought the dress was a bit mature, but I thought she looked beautiful and the style was figure flattering. They did fantastic tonight. I was pleasantly surprised to see her do so well with this.

I'm really upset that they keep on giving Sabrina entertaining dances like the Quickstep, the Jive and now the Paso Doble. I'd like to see how she would manage with a Waltz. Doesn't seem fair to me.

+ Reply to Thread