+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2614510;
    No, no, what I said was that I found him to be egotistical in person, bama, not cocky. I don't mind cockiness in most people (I don't find it charming, but I don't mind it much), it's his distinct egotistical traits that I dislike in him so much. Well, that and he smelled like a wet ash tray.
    Oh sorry I misunderstood!

But I have to admit...since I doubt I will ever meet him (or smell him! )...I will continue to be in strong lust for him through my TV screen and continue to make growling sounds whenever he's on (much to the amusement of my son!)
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoliers**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2613694;
    No Drew Lachey tonight!!! He may be nice to look at, but hosting is not his forte.

Couldn't agree more, well he's not that cute. I was so glad not to see him. He was painful to watch.

I really liked Jennie but their music was horrible.

I didn't think the boxer boy did as well as they said.

Helio I enjoyed as well. Sabrina was great.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2614515;
    Oh sorry I misunderstood!

But I have to admit...since I doubt I will ever meet him (or smell him! )...I will continue to be in strong lust for him through my TV screen and continue to make growling sounds whenever he's on (much to the amusement of my son!)
    That's ok, bama He's all yours, but just wait until they get me some eye candy on the show some season, then I'll fight ya for drooling rights!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2614510;
    No, no, what I said was that I found him to be egotistical in person, bama, not cocky. I don't mind cockiness in most people (I don't find it charming, but I don't mind it much), it's his distinct egotistical traits that I dislike in him so much. Well, that and he smelled like a wet ash tray.
    I have met him and when I did he smelled and looked great! Maks posted on his forum that he was sick with an ear infection last night. If you have ever had an ear infection you know the pain. And then to do all those spins, ouch. He was explaining why we did not see much of him backstage. He spent most of the time laying down rather than sitting with everyone. He is taking drops of something and he hopes to perform on results show tonight.

I was so annoyed with Carrie Ann yesterday. How is it that she penalized Jane, Floyd and Jennie for the lift, but gave Cameron a 9, after mentionning in passing he also did a lift. She's never been known to be fair in her criticism, but yesterday she was quite the witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2614131;
    Floyd needs to leave if for no other reason than he's just such a poor sport and has such a bad attitude. And there is no joy in him when he dances, he looks like he's going to have a coronary any moment, and like he'd much rather be anythere than on the stage. He and Karina are still very uncomfortable to watch.
    It's interesting you say that, because I actually thought quite the opposite yesterday. At first, when they introduce all the dancers, I noticed he and Cuban were the only one dancing with a huge smile on their face. As for the actual dance, it always seems to be like he puts his heart and soul into it (though his technique is sorely lacking). Last night, with the Paso Doble, I just figured he was in character, hence the serious face.
    Last edited by DesertRose; 10-16-2007 at 07:24 AM.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I didn't catch the whole thing. I have it on TiVo and will watch today. I saw Jane and ran it back, both feet were off the ground. It was a fair cop. Although, she did a wonderful job.

I was not impressed with Floyd. Someone else said that he does not get it and I see that. He has no idea why he's getting low scores, it's about technique. He can have all the heart in the world, but if he won't point his toes, he's not going to do well. End of story.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Split my votes 6 for Jane and 3 for Helio as I think both need votes this time. I think it's either Mark or Floyd out the door tonight, unless Jennie's fan base disappoints.

It's too bad there was such svckage for music. Honestly, a paso to the Can Can from Moulin Rouge??? WWTT???

FORT Newbie

It was nice of Maks to go over and say HI to Ashley DelGrosso after his routine...I'm surprised they didnt give her a shout out as she was seated behind Tom for most of his shots!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by banshee;2614761;
    It was nice of Maks to go over and say HI to Ashley DelGrosso after his routine...I'm surprised they didnt give her a shout out as she was seated behind Tom for most of his shots!
    Oh I missed that! I love Ashley!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

I doubt that we see Mark go tonight. He has a nationally syndicated radio show that is based in Dallas begging people to vote for him. He even provided his private jet to fly one of the show team members out to LA for the two shows this week.

+ Reply to Thread