+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

i'm not a cam fan, but, i thot he and edyta had the dance of the night. the paso is a very dramatic dance and that music had to have been very difficult to choreograph...but, they pulled it off! also, i think floyd should go home next. not only because he can't dance, but, because he just doesn't get it.(re: clyde the glide nba player). he can't dance and he doesn't understand how bad he is. he doesn't get that good dancing comes from good technique and the details of that technique, i.e. pointed toes, straight legs, relating to his partner, etc. LOVE JENNY--if she continues improving as much each week as she has been, she just may win. helio is a joy to watch--his dances just flow and he and julianne relate well to each other. mark reminds me of ian, in that i just don't think he can relax enough to enjoy what he's doing and that affects his performance. i really enjoy watching marie, jane and sabrina (and surprise! Mel b). in a short time, it's going to get tough to decide who should go home. they are all (the ones who are left) very entertaining.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2614131;
    Floyd needs to leave if for no other reason than he's just such a poor sport and has such a bad attitude.
    I think that Floyd will be leaving tomorrow. I get kind of a different read from him though. He seems to take this very seriously and works at it very hard. It seems to me that he gets very frustrated at not getting the payoff for his hard work. Wish that he had gotten a different pro, because I don't think Karina is really giving him the guidance he needs. Not that I think he could ever win this, but he could improve more than he has thus far. Just my opinion.

If the judges are fawning over Sabrina it is because the girl has moves. I see no more fawning over her than Drew, Stacy and the gosh awful Kelly Monaco.

My faves tonight Sabrina,Jennie,Helio and Cameron. I was not impressed with Jane for the last two weeks. I didn't have a problem with Floyd's comments I think he just doesn't want to disappoint Karina.

Frankly I think he has a right to complain about his previous scores. I love him with the kids at the school. I never liked Floyd before he was on this show. I have actually gotten to see that he is a nice guy out of the ring.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Jenny epitomizes what I find disconcerting about Sabrina. They both did an excellent job, but Sabrina doesn't have the grace and femininity that Jenny embodies. Sabrina is just too harsh/masculine for my tastes.

I know Sabrina was put in to win for the women this year, but I think she needs to soften up a bit if she is to go all the way.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

And the best part of it all, I got to meet JLuvs. What a sweetheart! Hopefully, we'll be able to do this again! Oh. And she got a little thrill as we were leaving the studio - but I'll let her tell you about that...
    Right back at you. I just got home. I must say that Blues_Songtres is so much fun to hang out with.

Since I missed watching the live broadcast via TV other than Jennie and Helio...I can't say all that much. I will watch in on the website tomorrow and comment. I will say that you can hear my very loud screams a lot when Jennie is dancing --- I need a muzzle on me.

As for the thrill at the end...I am still grinning, though I have, sadly, washed my hand. We were coming down the stairs of the balcony after the show and who should be walking in our general direction...Ian Ziering. I am so shy and demure that I just said Ian, yes I said his name correctly, and stuck out my hand and let him know what a fan I was and that I had voted for him all of last season. He was very nice to me and I think I am even more of an Ian fan after the brief encounter

The taping was a lot of fun. I will say more later after I see how it looked on tv.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

exactly, Sabrina was put in to win for the women (and Disney), and that's kinda the problem. she doesn't come close to living up to the praise they are lavishing on her, and it's pretty glaring.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

at seeing Uncle David post!!!

And as always, JLuvs you never cease to make me a jealous woman for all your good fortunes with going to the shows and meeting the celebs!

All my votes went for Marie and Mark....I think Mark got a little bit of the shaft tonight by going first but I tried to help out with my votes!

I like Mel B but I always manage to forget about her and just remember Maks in the routines! I have a hard time remembering to watch her when he's around. I know you've met him Nemeses and still think he's cocky but I find that part of his charm (of course, I also liked Dick on BB8 and he was all about cocky...right Uncle David? )

Floyd did better tonight but I really don't care for his attitude...

Carrie Ann needed to get whatever had crawled up her crack out tonight because she was annoying with her comments about the lifts...

I also can't wait to see Wade Robson tomorrow night....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2614452;
    Jenny epitomizes what I find disconcerting about Sabrina. They both did an excellent job, but Sabrina doesn't have the grace and femininity that Jenny embodies. Sabrina is just too harsh/masculine for my tastes.

I know Sabrina was put in to win for the women this year, but I think she needs to soften up a bit if she is to go all the way.
    I don't expect Graceful out of Sabrina. Sabrina is a child still she still has years to sow her Vibrancy and enthusiasm. Jennie is older and she has grown into her grace, just like Sabrina will when the time comes. I get exactly what I see with Sabrina, great dancing and a young woman who is enjoying being who she is a young and competitive.

Carrie Ann needed to get whatever had crawled up her crack out tonight because she was annoying with her comments about the lifts...
    Word. It got to the point that we were trying to watch all the lifts from up top to see if they were not being done in the correct way.

For the curious we were sitting in the balcony above the judges. So generally, we could see half the routine and watched the other half on the monitors. Maks is muy caliente
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2614472;
    .... I know you've met him Nemeses and still think he's cocky .....
    No, no, what I said was that I found him to be egotistical in person, bama, not cocky. I don't mind cockiness in most people (I don't find it charming, but I don't mind it much), it's his distinct egotistical traits that I dislike in him so much. Well, that and he smelled like a wet ash tray.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread