+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Julianne looked fantastic. She's incredible to watch. He wasn't my favorite though.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55;2613887;
    Wow...I find it exhausting!!

While my Cubbies are out of it...
    I'm now pulling for your Indians to win the WHOLE THING!!

CLEVELAND ROCKS!
    AWW! Thanks !!

The singer for Julianne/Helio's song was really awful!! Good gravy!

Big Brother "Fan"atic glaziersgirl's Avatar

I think Jennie was awesome and as always, I loved Helio and Julianne. She always looks gorgeous and I could watch them dance all night long.

But on another note, VOTE FOR MARK AND KYM!!! We folks in Dallas would love to see him stay a little longer. He is working soooooo hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2613924;
    How come none of the other 90210ers are ever in the audience? Just Ian and Tori and that's it.
    Jason Priestly shows up quite often, too.

I predict Floyd and Mark (maybe Cam) in the bottom two with Floyd going home. Wouldn't it be great to have a female final three? Might just happen. Overall not a bad group of dances. They are for the most part all improving by huge amounts each week and I'm having a blast watching it happen.

I love him on Side Order of Life! I can't remember seeing Jason in the audience... drats.

Quote Originally Posted by glaziersgirl;2613934;
    ...But on another note, VOTE FOR MARK AND KYM!!! We folks in Dallas would love to see him stay a little longer. He is working soooooo hard.
    I may not have the desire to move back to Dallas again in this lifetime, but I spend ALL my votes on Mark & Kym every week! He is theeee one who has no previous type of trainin (sports or dance) and I admire him tons!

I know this won't be popular on this board, but Jane is my least favorite. For whatever reason, she has always grated on me like nails on a chalk board.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2613909;
    Drew outdid her with his eyes closed and his hands behind his back.

I'm not caring for her outfit tonight... attempting to show off the baby boobs. One little wiggle and that top is coming down. Blech
    My guess is that if this show is so determined to hold onto its profits that it won't give the winner money for their charity, they aren't giving Sam a new wardrobe. This dress is probably a pre-pregnancy one that they slapped a black bow thingy on to hid her post pregnancy belly. I'm sure the baby boobs are a happy addition to her family.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2613925;
    Helio looks hot in that white suit!

But Julianne's implants look like they are about to pop right out of her dress.
    Uhhh implants? Jullianne?? Umm I think you're mistaken.

Looked to me like Julianne was wearing one of those push up bras.. definitely not implants, they weren't that large.

In the beginning of the show Sam's dress did not have that black thing attached to it and then a bit later... like 5 minutes or so... the black thing is there and it sort of startled me. Wonder if she had a wardrobe malfunction in those few moments OR if it was there way of trying to keep those bad boys in? I agree that I think her wardrobe hasn't been replaced for post pregnancy adjustments.

Well..after wathing the performances tonight..I think Floyd is going home..but I wish it was Cam...with Floyd going home next week....Cam is just way to stiff and I don't enjoy watching him dance...but that's just me and my opinion.....ah well....overall...not a bad show at all!

+ Reply to Thread