+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2613899;
    Samantha is trying too hard! I think she knows that Drew did a far better job then she did! She seems darn right congenial! Can we say "job security?"
    Drew outdid her with his eyes closed and his hands behind his back.

I'm not caring for her outfit tonight... attempting to show off the baby boobs. One little wiggle and that top is coming down. Blech

Jennie is fast becoming one of my favorites. That was awesome! Someone must have taken Carrie Ann's parking spot before the show or something. She sure is picky tonight.

ETA: I thought the same thing about Sam's dress. You'd think she'd want those things strapped in a little tighter.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Good for Jennie on getting that 10! Very well deserved.
    (And she looked divine!!)

8?!?!

Jennie was my favorite tonight. They were excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2613899;
    Samantha is trying too hard! I think she knows that Drew did a far better job then she did! She seems darn right congenial! Can we say "job security?"
    I think Samantha is just getting back into the groove of the show. I'm glad to see her back. I prefer Drew on the dance floor.

I missed most of Jennie's dance, but the part I saw she seems to be pushing it too much.

FORT Fogey

Jennie did another nice job tonight. She looked gorgeous.

How come none of the other 90210ers are ever in the audience? Just Ian and Tori and that's it.

Is this the second time that Helio has gotten the money spot at the end? My word what is she wearing? It looks like a dust mop on the bottom of her dress but the rest of the dress is pretty.

Julianne did a great job with her part for this dance but I think she sort of let Helio down. His part was boring and not as intricate as hers. I don't think she gave him enough to do or something.. not sure what it was but he just didn't draw me in like he normally does.

FORT Fogey

Helio looks hot in that white suit!

But Julianne's implants look like they are about to pop right out of her dress.

Snoozin' on the beach

I loved Jennie's dance. Both she and Marie are improving so much and it's obvious just watching each week.I'm rooting for Jane, Marie and Jennie. The 3 of them are so entertaining and a real pleasure to watch how much fun they are having

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Helio: Again, too much stiffness from the arms through the hands. I hated that white tux and those white shoes; I didn't like the fit of the tux. I wish he'd go home and watch some old Fred Astaire movies, because I think he could pickup some very valuable pointers. It was just OK, for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread