+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by salsarina38;2598490;
    Mary Osbornse needs to go
    Do you by chance mean Marie Osmond?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I'm really disappointed that Albert was the one who left. I liked him a lot and last week I voted for him quite a bit. This week I only gave him 1 vote. The reasons were he was the first to be told he was safe, he wasn't quite as good this week as last week and because Marie was one of the last to be told she was safe I gave most of my votes to her.

In the early stages, I tend to vote for people I like who need my votes, not necessarily for those who I want to win. I really really like Helio and I think Helio and Sabrina (or maybe Jane) should be the top 2. I think Marie and Albert were fun to watch and I want(ed) to see more of them so I vote for them. I knew Albert was very devisive. People tended to love or hate his antics and he didn't have a fan base other than what he made by his dancing on the show.

I don't want to see any more of Wayne but I know that there are some people who do. Jerry Springer and Billy Rae Cyrus had personality and that's why they deserved to stay a bit longer than better but boring dancers. Wayne may be famous but he isn't showing any personality.

I'm finding Cameron and Jennie boring and stiff and I really don't care if they stay much longer. Wayne, Floyd and Mark may deserve to leave sooner but the only one I really want to go before Cameron or Jennie would be Wayne.

Count me in with the people who like Sabrina's personality (or at least don't mind it). I like that she smiles with joy throughout her dance. Her smile doesn't look forced like some of the others'. I'm totally totally enjoying Helio's personality and dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2596769;
    I did not find Albert to be obnoxious at all. I thought he was very handsome and charming, but still a little "goofy" acting, so he did not come across as full of himself at all..
    It's all perception. I thought he was more annoying than goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2596769;
    Helio is quite famous in the racing world, so I would think that he already had a large fan base before the competition.
    I guess it depends on how many racing fans watch DWTS. I don't follow racing, so I never heard of him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;2600796;
    It's all perception. I thought he was more annoying than goofy.
    I agree about it all being perception. I found his personality -- note, I didn't say actions -- to be arrogant and obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;2600796;
    I don't follow racing, so I never heard of him before.
    Same here. And last season, I'd never heard of Apolo Ohno, and the television pre-season show reviewers, and many fan forums, were filled with others wondering who he was, like Helio. But it turned out that both won me over with their charm and lack of swelled egos and dance ability. So just as Apolo's "who?" factor didn't hurt him last year, it's quite possible that Helio's 'who?' factor won't hurt him too much.

At any rate, I'm enjoying watching this Helio who I'd never heard of before DWtS.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789