+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Okay. And my home phone stopped me after 4 successful calls. But perhaps they counted two of the others where I never heard a response.

The online voting sends me to an IE error after clicking "Submit my Vote"

Why are the dancers orange (except for scary spice...she's titian..lol)? I just bought a 60' HDTV and subscribe to HDTV...I feel like I am gonna have a seizure! My eyes!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

It was nice to see just the women. I think the reason the men seem to be more popular than the women is that most people especially in the USA don't expect men to be able to dance and dance well and when they do they get three times as much credit for it as the women do.

1. Jeannie - surprised me was good. The transitions were a little stiff and hesistent but I enjoyed her dancing.

2. Josie - obviously the worst dancer of the night and hopefully the first gone unless of course Mark Cuban pisses of enough people tomorrow night.

3. Sabrina - her rehearsal clips indicated nothing about her abilities. I was concerned as she is a bit thick but she was the best of the women tonight.

4. Marie Osmond - Divorced, again is that 2 times or 3 times now?? Anyway, I had heard she was in absolutely no shape to do this but I loved her performance. The question is can she do the faster latin dances.

5. Scary Spice - I think we have found a match for Max. She did well. Very womanly figure without being too thin or thick. I think she is going to have a lot of male fans.

6. Jane Seymour - I am rooting for her, I think she and Marie did very well in the foxtrot but again will they be able to do the faster dances.

Altogether an enjoyable evening. It will be interesting to see how the men stack up. I heard a lot of smack but can they dance.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

I loved Sabrina and Mark--their energy just was WOW. They were so cute together!!! I thought Jane was so beautiful, too. I like that Sabrina isn't Hollywood-rexic and also she just seemed so nice. Jane seemed so happy to be there too. My two faves!

These women did awesome for the first night! I can't believe it. Especially Sabrina and Mel B. It's like they had hips for days, and they lit the dance floor on fire. Then, on the other side, Jane oozed with elegance, Jennie was an enchanting surprise, and Marie's the female version of George Harrison. Really great cast.

If they keep this up, they may eat up the men. I'm really hopeful a woman will win this year.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

DAYUM!!!!!

Do you have any idea how painful it is to keep a grin on your face for an hour and a half???

But it was worth it... An EXCELLENT show, and they were all wonderful... But, I think Jane was the bestest... Sabrina was the biggest surprise, Josie the most under rated, and Marie performed better than expected... The girls are bringing it!

The guys are gonna have to come big... (And we all know size matters... )

I was surprised that those who looked a bit odd in the stills, look MUCH better onstage...

Whoo Hoo, and Boo Ya!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I don't know about Josie being underrated... I just think she was weaker than the other five.

FORT Newbie

IMO did not like Sabrina. Over the top and too much hip hop. I don't want to see hip hop on this show. Hope judges nip this hip hop now.

All the women were good except for Josie, sorry Alec.

Well, I hope Josie stays around for another week at least... I enjoyed them all, and will be disappointed if any of the women go home...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Sabrina was absolutely amazing! She was the star of the night for me personally! My votes are definitely for her! I hope she takes the title this season!

+ Reply to Thread