+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jane Seymour & Tony Dovolani - Season 5

Jane Seymour & Tony Dovolani - Season 5

JANE SEYMOUR - Actress/artist/author/activist/designer and Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning British born Jane Seymour is a star of motion pictures (Wedding Crashers, Live and Let Die, Somewhere in Time) and television, ranging from her six-season Western drama, Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman, to her reign as 'Queen of the Mini-Series,' so dubbed by critics and the media. In addition Seymour is a bestselling author, widely successful artist, designer of her own line of homewares and accessories, and an activist on behalf of underprivileged and abused children around the world. Seymour is paired with TONY DOVOLANI, who returns for his fourth season.

Re: Jane Seymour & Tony Dovolani - Season 5

I really like Tony, and I always enjoy watching him on America's Ballroom Challenge... but I wonder why the producers always steer him into the same kind of partner. Jane is a wonderful woman, but I kind of feel sorry for him-- he's yet to get a younger partner that he could show some chemistry with.

He probably would have been good if he were paired with Jennie Garth.

That's funny because I feel sorry for Jane. I think she got the raw end of this deal and that Tony isn't a flashy enough choreographer for this show. Audiences like the tricks and flash and he doesn't bring it. He had gold with Keebler (I did NOT like her but seriously, she could have delivered if he'd asked her) and blew it and I'm just hoping he doesn't blow it with Jane. She has a loving fan base and some experience in dance (granted its a different genre but at least she understands how to take direction and timing ,etc).

All that being said, I've seen Tony on competition shows (like Ballroom challenge) and he was amazing there so I don't know what happens with DWTS. Does he dumb it down that much because they aren't pros and then ends up with a boring routine?

I just don´t get the need for both Jayne Seymour and Marie Osmond on the SAME season of DWTS.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2551124;
    That's funny because I feel sorry for Jane.
    I'm in agreement with you on that, Harmony2000. I would sooo have loved to see her with a good dance pro partner.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fan

I so hope Jane dances well-- I bet she will. If Liza at 50 was the oldest woman ever on the show, Jane beats that by six years. Liza looked great but couldn't dance at all; I'm hoping Jane is more inspirational. (I remember her in Winds of War: a really moving performance.)

Does anyone see a striking resemblance between Jane and Kathie Lee Gifford?

I have suddenly lost interest in that team, I think...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by weary;2552034;
    I so hope Jane dances well-- I bet she will. If Liza at 50 was the oldest woman ever on the show, Jane beats that by six years. Liza looked great but couldn't dance at all; I'm hoping Jane is more inspirational. (I remember her in Winds of War: a really moving performance.)
    Liza?
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2552059;
    Does anyone see a striking resemblance between Jane and Kathie Lee Gifford?
    No, I see zero resemblance in any fashion between Jane and Kathie Lee. For one thing, Jane isn't a moron and has some class.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2552072;
    No, I see zero resemblance in any fashion between Jane and Kathie Lee. For one thing, Jane isn't a moron and has some class.

Point taken...

I am now, officially, in the process of reconsidering prior statement...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast