+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Josie Maran & Alec Mazo - Season 5

Re: Josie Maran & Alec Mazo - Season 5

She'll probably get the Shandi Finessy treatment and be gone after two or three episodes. Alec's been gone eearly before, so unless she turns out to be the most amazing celebrity dancer that they've ever had she'll go to soon.

It's not like Van Helshing was the big "monster" hit that it was supposed to be and few will remember her from that.

Can you believe she's had a baby... with that figure? *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;2574905;
    She'll probably get the Shandi Finessy treatment and be gone after two or three episodes. Alec's been gone eearly before, so unless she turns out to be the most amazing celebrity dancer that they've ever had she'll go to soon.

It's not like Van Helshing was the big "monster" hit that it was supposed to be and few will remember her from that.
    Yeah, he has been pretty low on the totem pole since he and Kelly Monaco won season one...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

I just wish they would quit with the token model, sports star, and news personality. If she dances great wonderful, but usually in the first few weeks these couples with the more unknowns go. This season there are a lot of them though so maybe she will be the relatively unknown that stays the longest. Alec and Edyta are just adorable, and I want one of them to win this season. Edyta has always been so gracious and good spirited, that I just am a fan.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing ol' Edyta go all the way. She certainly deserves it. Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing all of her outfits or lack therof, through the entire show, :-)

Now these two are definitely the prettiest pair. Good height difference and their body types are comparable. Of course, I've always thought Alec was prettier than most of the girls, but with this girl I think it's even.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Stunning pair! I'd like to see Alec go toward the middle rounds. I like him.

These two look fabulous together

If she can dance as good as she looks, they are gonna be tough to beat!

Didn't Alec go home first last season? Unless one of the guys really screws up, I think he will be first out again. Josie was horrible and then she came off as arrogant on top of that.

Poor guy, I think some people (inside and outside of the show) haven't forgiven him for winning with Kelly Monaco during the first season. He's been given crap partners ever since. She wasn't that bad, mind you, but she was nothing special, which means she's at risk of leaving very early.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast