+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

HELIO CASTRONEVES - The two-time Indianapolis 500 champion began the celebratory tradition of climbing the racetrack fence in 2001, racing for Team Penske. A native of Brazil, Castroneves is partner and owner of the NasrCastroneves racing team, which competes in the Brazilian Stock Car V8 Championship. He has amassed twelve wins and forty-nine top five finishes during his IndyCar career. Castroneves teams with reigning champ JULIANNE HOUGH, who returns for her sophomore season.

Re: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

Heh. He may be a race car driver and thus have no reason at all to know how to dance, but heś also Brazilian, and they learn to dance with their motherś milk.

Also, the guy really hit the jackpot in terms of partners, didn´t he?

I predict a finalist, unless the ¨who the heck is he¨ factor is too large. He won´t win the show due to that, but the judge votes and Julianneś OWN huge fanbase will carry him far.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Oh I wouldn't discount his fanbase. Its rather large and rather rabid. If they tune into the show? He'll win. Plus, he should have natural rhythm (should .. who knows) and he's tiny. (My husband knows who he is and said the guy is very very petite)

Husband said he is very well liked on the circuit and went as far as saying loved and I agree that Julianne's own fanbase will carry him far and then I think his own personality and ability will carry him the rest of the way.

Then again... I could be wrong and he could be cursed with no rhythm, two-left feet, and zero personality.

But I'll bet he's "fast"...

I am really looking forward to this show...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

If he's petite, that may be why he was paired with Julianne. She's petite as well.
    Tahoe bound....

Well from what I've read and from what my husband has said, he started the tradition of scaling the Indy fence as part of the celebration. The fence is supposed to be really tall and curved so he said to him it shows that the guy is agile and like you guys said, quick *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2551753;
    If he's petite, that may be why he was paired with Julianne. She's petite as well.
    And, as we've seen with Apolo, small wiry built guys are usually very agile and can move very well. He is also a competitor which gives him another edge. Plus, he's teamed with cute little Julienne - he should go far.

Heh.. I had looked at his profile the last couple of days and said a big "who the heck?" Then I turned on my tv last night and there he was... he's in town for the Detroit Grand Prix this weekend. He's won it a couple of times in the last few years, apparently. Oops.

Must admit I do watch TV racing since my husband loves it. The announcers were giving him heck at the track last week end for being on "Dancing with The Stars". He had a confrontation with another driver and they couldn't stop making digs at him about his dancing. It was great PR for the show and I have no doubt many racing viewers will tune in just to see Helio dance!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast