+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

Re: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

Helio and Julianne were really GREAT this week and deserved to get all 10's on the Samba. He was so very fun to watch this week. He looked very professional in his Samba and wow he was sexy!!! Julianne, what can you say? She is perfection.

It looked like at the end of the Samba she almost fell on him and that is why there were laughing so much after this dance. I wish they would have shown it from a different angle because it looked like her legs were failing her and she was almost going to sit on him, lol. He put his hands on her knees to catch her and then they were laughing about it as they walked off. It was funny.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;2653740;
    Helio and Julianne were really GREAT this week and deserved to get all 10's on the Samba. He was so very fun to watch this week. He looked very professional in his Samba and wow he was sexy!!! Julianne, what can you say? She is perfection.

It looked like at the end of the Samba she almost fell on him and that is why there were laughing so much after this dance. I wish they would have shown it from a different angle because it looked like her legs were failing her and she was almost going to sit on him, lol. He put his hands on her knees to catch her and then they were laughing about it as they walked off. It was funny.
    Agreed! They were AMAZING I hope they go all the way. That Julianne is great..unbelievable composure for her age.

FORT Fan

I love these two. I hope they win!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

HELIO CASTRONEVES is the last male celebrity standing in the "Dancing with the Stars" competition. Even so, he hasn't lost his sense of humor, which he proves when he and partner JULIANNE HOUGH visit MARY HART on the ET stage -- and then interview each other!

Of course, the most pressing question on everybody's mind was: How would Julianne rate the kiss that the Indy winner planted on her at the end of their quickstep on Monday night?

"I was using Listerine, no worries," he jokes, while waiting for his partner's answer.

"It was nice. It was shocking. It was more than I was expecting," she finally replies.

Julianne nailed everything when asked Helio's favorite snack food (chocolate, especially Kit KatŪ wafer bars), whether he prefers sushi to steak (he hasn't eaten red meat in 17 years), and his favorite color (blue).

"I don't want to play this game anymore. You are too good," he kids, feeling that Julianne knows more about him than he thinks he knows about her!

But when it was Helio's turn, he didn't do all that badly.

He knew her dream car is the Bentley GT, that she prefers country music, and that she is adventurous.

"You are a crazy one," he says. "You jump from airplanes and roller coasters. You are so nice like an angel, but there is a devil inside you."

The "Dancing with the Stars" semi-finals -- with Helio and Julianne, MARIE OSMOND and JONATHAN ROBERTS, JENNIE GARTH and DEREK HOUGH, and MEL B. and MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY -- are Monday night at 8 p.m. on ABC.
    There's also a video at that link....they are funny!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Does anyone else see a Listerine commercial offer in Helio and Julianne's future?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2671985;
    Link Here

There's also a video at that link....they are funny!

bbnbama - thanks for the link. Great video!

And SavhLaney - I think it would really boost Listerine sales. That would be one commercial I'd watch.

Yes, they were great!!
    He is very light on his feet and did some difficult moves.
    Loved the first dance of them best.
    Crazy Foreign Woman

FORT Fan

I've been rooting for these two all season and i really hope they win, they are so much fun to watch every week and dance so well together.

I hope Helio and Julianne win too, but they really need to come up with some special performances to have any chance of winning. Mel is a better dancer by abit, but I can never really get into her dances for some reason. And Marie, well that fanbase is almost unstoppable by now.

Helio needs something really spectacular to sway some votes his way on Monday and I'm hoping he can deliver.

FORT Fogey

I think Helio and Julianne are the best of the three in the finals, but I have a bad feeling that Marie will be the one who takes home the trophy.

+ Reply to Thread