+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

Re: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

if america votes based on dance ability this may be a Juliane/Helio vs Sabrina/Mark showdown
    Yup.
    Julianne's choreography is outstanding. Did anyone else think her little nose twitch at the end was just an adorable ending to their dance ? Just cute as a button.
    She is a girl of many talents, and appears to deserve her success.

She also looks even more gorgeous than last season. The little bit of extra weight on her actually looks good on her.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

This team will go far. Julianne is talented beyond words and adorable as well. Helio is a personality plus. Great team!

Helio, whom I had never heard of before (since I don't follow car racing) is a surprising delight. He has an adorable personality - very charming, very Latin and although quite a bit older than Julienne, they match beautifully. He could easily win this if he gets the votes.

I am totally not a fan of auto racing and had no idea who Helio was, but yes, I think he can dance and follow the rules. I also think Julianne is wonderful.

For week 1, and based solely on ballroom dance, Helio is my number 1 male celeb, followed by Cam, Mark, Albert, Floyd and Wayne.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fan

Rats. I would really like a woman to win. But if it comes down to Sabrina and Helio, I like his dance style and his personal style lots more than Sabrina's. I don't suppose Jane could win, huh?

FORT Fogey

Helio did a good job. He has great stage appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2590356;
    Helio did a good job. He has great stage appeal.

He did a great job. They Helio and Julianne have great chemistry.

FORT Fogey

What a great couple and Helio is a fabulous dancer. Zowie. They are the ones to beat and I expect to see them standing in the final two against Sabrina and Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2575999;
    I've already put last season and previous pairings behind me and can't wait to see if she can recapture the magic with a different partner. She's an amazing choreographer and just can't wait to see what she brings this season.
    I agree Julianne is an amazing choreographer, young and energetic but I would like to see what she can do with one of the duds. So far, she has drawn the best dancers. No matter how good she is with the best where would her choreographer skills take her with say Wayne Newton or one of the less talented celebrity dancers? All of the pro female dancers are great (so are the males as far as that goes) but, unfortunately, not all of them shine because of their celebrity partners. It's hard to teach some of these celebrities to dance like a pro. Give the pros the best partner and all of them could win hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;2596818;
    Give the pros the best partner and all of them could win hands down.
    Not necessarily. Maks (and I do love him) had a pretty good partner last year and the same this year, but he's not a great choreographer or teacher. He's very "in the box". Helio might not be as great if he was dancing with, say, Edyta, who I also think is a poor choreographer. There are professional dancers and then, there are artists.

+ Reply to Thread