+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

Re: Helio Castroneves & Julianne Hough - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2697287;
    I would think that the time of separation he has had from his fiance has much more to do with this than Julianne. I do not know what the fiance does for a living, but if I had a gorgeous, adorable fiance like Helio, I would have been at his side through this competition, not staying in another country.
    SHe's a business exec in Florida....

Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;2699610;
    SHe's a business exec in Florida....
    To be specific, she's a Cuban-American jewelry designer, currently residing in Florida
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2697065;
    Helio- born in 1975 (he's 32).
    Julianne- born in 1988 (she's 19).

There's a 13 year age gap, so I don't know if they could make it in the LONG RUN. I do see that Helio has his eye on her though. That is as plain as day.

I don't think Julianne wants him though. I think after the attention dies down, Julianne will move on to her NEXT partner and Helio will be begging for his ex back.

Watch and see....I have a crystal ball. Julianne isn't going to go for Helio...he is kind of obnoxious and she needs a "manly type" of person...not a flamer.
    Hmmm, my guy is 13 years older than me and we've been together almost 20 years... but I'm not sure what you consider "LONG RUN."

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2705650;
    Hmmm, my guy is 13 years older than me and we've been together almost 20 years... but I'm not sure what you consider "LONG RUN."
    I don't see the age gap as being the problem, but rather Julianne's AGE. If she were 25, imo, then the age gap wouldn't make so much difference. Frankly, I think that Julianne is just having fun and Helio is the one that's really attracted, but who knows.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

There’s no rest for this Dancing champ. Indy 500 driver Helio Castroneves was back at the racetrack near Miami Thursday, talking about racing and a little romance.

The Brazilian racer, 32, who won the Dancing with the Stars title last month partnered with pro Julianne Hough, said he gained a glitter-ball trophy and “a wonderful friend” in Hough—but denied rumors of a romance with the 19-year-old dancer.

“I am single,” Castroneves told reporters gathered to see him at the Firestone Racing test in Homestead, Fla. “Definitely Julianne and I are becoming great friends…So hopefully this friendship will go on forever.”

The same can’t be said for his ex-fiancée Aliette Vazquez: the couple announced their split the day after Castroneves and Hough won the Dancing title. “I never heard from her,” he told PEOPLE. “It is what it is. I just have to move on.”

Moving on has meant keeping busy—and enjoying the attention his Dancing win has garnered him.

At a Nov. 29 event at Disney World in Orlando, Castroneves, who appeared with Hough, said he got his first taste of being a TV star. “There were ladies literally jumping on me,” he said. “They were jumping past security to kiss me. It was weird, but fun.”

Meanwhile, Castroneves and Hough will reunite this weekend at a party in Los Angeles for DTWS cast members.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Video

NEW VIDEO: Only ET was inside a private party with HELIO CASTRONEVES and JULIANNE HOUGH as they celebrated their big "Dancing with the Stars" win. See what Julianne has to say about all of those pesky dating rumors!

'Dancing' champ Hough signs record deal
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Two-time "Dancing with the Stars" champ Julianne Hough has signed a record deal with Universal Music Group and is expected to release a country single in early 2008.

Hough, 19, will be on the company's Mercury Records label, said Universal Music Group spokeswoman Amber Williams. She's expected to begin recording the album in Nashville early next month with producer David Malloy, Williams said.

Hough won the past two seasons of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" with celebrity partners Apolo Anton Ohno and Helio Castroneves.

She released a country single, "Will You Dance With Me," on iTunes in May.

Quote Originally Posted by redtopper;2699500;
    This is my first ever post. I hope I do it right. I finally realized who Helio reminds me of. Don Adams of "Get Smart" .
    He reminds me of Roberto Benigni, especially when he dances. Of course, Helio is better looking, but still: http://www.sohoblues.com/recentportr...s/preview5.jpg

I don't see the age difference as a problem, but her age is. Like girlsmom said, if she was 25, I don't think it would be a problem, but 19 is very young. Plus, she seems pretty focused on her career. I also think she's just very flirty (as well as being adorable). It would be hard for many man to resist her, including Helio.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

I can't get into Helio. I would have if his dancing were better, but the judges comments ring in my ears. He was a crowd pleaser, but I'm still sad Scary Spice didn't win.

Better than Marie winning, though.

Link Here

It was last November when HELIO CASTRONEVES and JULIANNE HOUGH won the "Dancing with the Stars" championship. Since that time, Helio has been in Indianapolis dealing with the demands of his racing career, while Julianne has been in Nashville recording songs for her upcoming Mercury Records CD.

But on Friday, the two reunited when they joined the "Dancing with the Stars" tour for a couple of dates (January 18 to January 23), with two more coming up in February (Feb. 9 and 10) -- and ET was there!

"We were on the stage for an hour and he knocked it out," Julianne tells ET. "I think it is muscle memory because we danced together for so long."

For Helio, joining the tour in the racing city is exceptional. "I think this is special because it is Indianapolis," says the Indy champ. "It is a place I care about, and they seem to care about me -- and her, as well, because of 'Dancing with the Stars.'"
    There's also a video at the link I posted of them......

+ Reply to Thread