+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Re: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2664855;
    Her current husband is credited as a producer. (who in Hollywood is not).
    He was apparently associate producer on Thank You For Smoking. I'm not sure what, exactly, an associate producer does, but I loved that movie so I'm just going to go ahead and assume that he's not a complete loser .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2656496;
    I feel that he may have a little "thing" for her. I think they'd at least date if she wasn't married.
    I felt that he might have had a "thing" for Layla Ali (sp?) also. He strikes me as having a "thing" for almost anything in a skirt...lol. I love every flirtatious inch of him though.

Lots of chemistry between he and Mel. Here's hoping it'll be them taking home the trophy.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I hadn't watched for a couple of weeks and I did see them last night. I think he is way more comfortable with Mel than he was with Laila Ali. There is an ease, a conection between them that is real. She is probably a better partner because of her musicality, dance experience and just general stage experience/performance. Maks seems to be in a really good place this season.
    Tahoe bound....

I feel that they are perfectly matched and frankly I think that it's really helped Mel B be all the better. They are just such a great match, much more than any of his other partners, imo. I can't imagine Mel B looking as good with any of the other men.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2665288;
    I feel that they are perfectly matched and frankly I think that it's really helped Mel B be all the better. They are just such a great match, much more than any of his other partners, imo. I can't imagine Mel B looking as good with any of the other men.
    That's a great point. If Mel were paired with someone like Jonathan or Derek, with her feistiness, she'd look like a big bully who was terrorizing her partner. When she gives that attitude to Maks, the audience tends to say "There you go!" knowing she's only giving him back what he's giving to her.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2665156;
    I felt that he might have had a "thing" for Layla Ali (sp?) also. He strikes me as having a "thing" for almost anything in a skirt...lol. I love every flirtatious inch of him though.

Lots of chemistry between he and Mel. Here's hoping it'll be them taking home the trophy.
    I agree - I think Maks would be up for a "fling" with any of the lovely ladies he's partnered (and those who've had other partners). And, I think most of them would give him a tumble too, if they weren't otherwise encumbered. Hey, I wouldn't kick him out of my bed either (if I was single of course).

Max is the type of guy who might be very attractive for a fling, but once the novelty wore off you'd realize that he was also the "WhatdidIeverseeinthisjerk?"ty pe.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2665446;
    Max is the type of guy who might be very attractive for a fling, but once the novelty wore off you'd realize that he was also the "WhatdidIeverseeinthisjerk?"ty pe.
    Yup - a woman would want him for one thing and it starts with "S" and ends in "X"!! He is still pretty young and needs to mature more before he would be ready for a committed relationship. But, in the meantime, he is probably having a great time dancing his way through all the beautiful females who litter his path.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2664985;
    Wow, I didn't know that he enjoys dusting---if he's available go for him Veruka!!
    No Hon, she was just saying in her fantasies that would be some added qualities.

Mel and Maks must win and they will!

+ Reply to Thread