+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Re: Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2655180;
    Good looking, talented AND appreciative of a woman's body. He makes me weak in the knees.
    Amen, sister!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2656496;
    I feel that he may have a little "thing" for her. I think they'd at least date if she wasn't married.
    I agree 100%. Although I think he'd be hard pressed to keep up with her. She seems lke a dynamo.

Melanie is a great "angry" dancer! Her husband looked less than enthused in the audience forcing himself to clap and cheer. I hear he's a bum. Maybe she can talk Victoria Beckham into joining the cast next year. I think it would be hilarious to see the "stick with buoys" out there twirling around. She may be too petite though.

Is it just me, or did it occur to anyone else that all they really have to do to get Mel angry was mention TWO WORDS?

"Eddie" and "Murphy".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2664818;
    Is it just me, or did it occur to anyone else that all they really have to do to get Mel angry was mention TWO WORDS?

"Eddie" and "Murphy".
    I thought exactly the same thing! Her husband could have never gotten away with throwing that out there. But if he'd come to see her along with Posh or Ginger Spice, either of them could have gotten away with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2664818;

"Eddie" and "Murphy".
    Dumb question perhaps, but, I've heard this before: Were she and Eddie Murphy and item? OH, was the baby his? Sorry, I'm confused. Boy, I assumed that her hubby was a high achiever in some field or she would not have married him. Does anybody know what he does?
    Wow, I'm out of the loop with the Mel B gossip.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2664830;
    Dumb question perhaps, but, I've heard this before: Were she and Eddie Murphy and item? OH, was the baby his? Sorry, I'm confused. Boy, I assumed that her hubby was a high achiever in some field or she would not have married him. Does anybody know what he does?
    Wow, I'm out of the loop with the Mel B gossip.
    She and Eddie Murphy were an item, and rumored to be planning on getting married, when she got pregnant. They broke up very quickly after that, and Eddie spent the remainder of her pregnancy very publicly denying that he was the father of the child. Blood tests were done after their daughter was born to confirm he was in fact the father.

Her current husband is credited as a producer. (who in Hollywood is not). They were supposedly friends for a long time before they got married, and their marriage really came out of the blue. So the gossip mills speculate that they got married more out of her desire to beat Murphy to the punch (since he was just about to get engaged to the girl he credits with picking up all the pieces after Mel) and to provide her daughter with a father figure.

Too bad. If only she'd been a little more patient, Maks could have filled that role. (not that i think he'd be a wonderful "Seal-like" step dad. Just that he's hot and they'd make a good looking couple, and the only effect it would have on me is getting to see pictures of them out and about)

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2664855;
    She and Eddie Murphy were an item, and rumored to be planning on getting married, when she got pregnant. They broke up very quickly after that, and Eddie spent the remainder of her pregnancy very publicly denying that he was the father of the child. Blood tests were done after their daughter was born to confirm he was in fact the father.

Her current husband is credited as a producer. (who in Hollywood is not). They were supposedly friends for a long time before they got married, and their marriage really came out of the blue. So the gossip mills speculate that they got married more out of her desire to beat Murphy to the punch (since he was just about to get engaged to the girl he credits with picking up all the pieces after Mel) and to provide her daughter with a father figure.

Too bad. If only she'd been a little more patient, Maks could have filled that role. (not that i think he'd be a wonderful "Seal-like" step dad. Just that he's hot and they'd make a good looking couple, and the only effect it would have on me is getting to see pictures of them out and about)
    Veruka! Thanks, now that sounds familiar. The problem is that I had no idea what Mel B looked like before going on the show, lol. Who knows, but she probably grabbed the first sympathetic, maleable guy to be a daddy to her baby. Max would most likely be perfectly available for a fling, had she not been married, but I can't see him sticking around to be Daddy. OF course, I don't know anything about these people. Max could be a very sincere, vulnerable person underneath that swagger. well, COULD be.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2664873;
    Max could be a very sincere, vulnerable person underneath that swagger. well, COULD be.
    In my fantasies he is. He also throughly enjoys dusting so I don't have to, has a large selection of Bryan Ferry CDs to play for me, and has a keen appreciation for the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2664879;
    In my fantasies he is. He also throughly enjoys dusting so I don't have to, has a large selection of Bryan Ferry CDs to play for me, and has a keen appreciation for the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
    Wow, I didn't know that he enjoys dusting---if he's available go for him Veruka!!

+ Reply to Thread