+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

I put up the spoiler alert possibility due to some people wanting to be surprised when the new seasons are announced.

Soooo, some of the possible cast members of DWtS season 5 are starting to be talked about in the media, so thought I'd start a thread so we can keep track of who may or may not be in this next season. I'm looking forward to the new season, and I'll be okay with whoever they choose, as long as they deserve to be there (as opposed to having a non-celeb with a social cause shoved down my throat by a network)

Buddy TV is reporting that Melanie Brown and Tori Spelling are almost locks for season 5, saying Tori actively pursued a spot on the show with her pal Ian 'The Rodent' Zierling's recommendation that it'll get her name in the spotlight again.

I can see Tori Spelling wanting in, that makes sense for her. I totally think the girl is a loser, but that's okay, let her have a shot at it. I'm having some problems wondering if the Mel Brown rumor is true though, since I remember reading that the Spice Girls are reuniting for a tour or something. If so, I'm wondering if Mel will have time for a DWtS stint, although depending on the timing of the tour and the DWtS season, I suppose the mutual publicity would help them both.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

I'd be OK with either of those choices...more the Melanie Brown choice than the Tori choice though!

I'd love for Donny Osmond being one of the guys!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2456723;
    I'd love for Donny Osmond being one of the guys!
    I'm with you, bbnbama! I think he'd be perfect for the show, PLUS he was hanging around the set a lot during filming last season, so he's obviously got some interest in it, which should mean he'd enjoy the experience. He'd be fun to watch because I think he'd be having fun with it

And I'll always ALWAYS keep wishing Steve Martin would show up some season, even though I don't think this is the kind of thing he'd do. But he would be so great on DWtS.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I subscribe to a notification of all stories about DWTS from some source (forget who, , I've slept since last season was over!). In any case, I see that Al Pacino would be willing to consider an appearance (but can't point you to a source).

I'd love to see him.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2456965;
    I subscribe to a notification of all stories about DWTS from some source (forget who, , I've slept since last season was over!). In any case, I see that Al Pacino would be willing to consider an appearance (but can't point you to a source).

I'd love to see him.
    I remember seeing something about that too MissThing..though I really don't see that happening!

I'd love to see Steve Martin too Nemeses!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I'm all for Al Pacino. And what a hoot that would be to have Steve Martin involved!

I heard that it was Jennie Garth, not Tori Spelling.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2461651;
    I heard that it was Jennie Garth, not Tori Spelling.
    I've heard that Jennie Garth was going to be in the new season too, then I see her say no she isn't in an interview, then read again that she is, so hard to say. It wouldn't surprise me though. And Tori Spelling 'confirmed' in an interview last month that she would be in, so again... who knows?

The thing is, none of those who are signed to be in DWtS5 are supposed to leak it to the press that they'll be on the show or they risk being booted off, according to the show execs in an interview last season. And Ian 'The Rodent' Zierling is the one who's been 'announcing' that both Tori and Jennie would be in the show, and then they make their comment when asked by media later. So hard to say which, if either or both, of the ex-90210 bimbos might be on.

It's a Catch-22.... I want people to start telling us who'll be on this season, but I don't want them to tell us then get booted for blabbing, lol.

Surely they wouldn't have both 90210 stars on the same season???

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2463902;
    Surely they wouldn't have both 90210 stars on the same season???
    I doubt it, I really hope Jennie Garth does it. I have never been a Tori Spelling fan. I thought I read Brian Austin Green turned it down before the gave it to Ian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast