+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Re: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Isn't Cheryl the one with Wayne while Kym got a relatively younger guy (in comparison to Newton) but with a bad attitude?

Lord, I couldn't stand Laila. She had such a poor attitude and I can't bear the thought of somebody being even more of a diva than her! Ugh... I'm now dreading this pairing even more.

Aw...

I loved Laila and Maks...

Well, maybe I simply love ANYONE with Maks...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

As long as he takes his shirt off, right? LOL!

You know, I really liked Laila at first. I loved her attitude and thought she was a great dancer but then she crossed that line for me somewhere midway and just became too arrogant. I'm a little worried that Mel B will be the same way. Its Maks! He's so hot that he turns his partners into beasts.... beast of the egomaniac types. They can't help themselves, his hotness does it to them so its really not their fault.

LOL.

Yeah - who cares who Maks is with. It's him we watch. His partner could be a plastic blow-up doll and we probably wouldn't even notice.

I must be having eye trouble - Cheryl is with Wayne Newton and Kim is with Mark Cuban. Somehow I don't think Kim is any better off. Cheryl has had good luck every season with her partners - guess it's time she started paying back.
    Last edited by aname; 08-30-2007 at 09:02 PM.

lol, I'm just the opposite, I've never ever found Maks attractive, not the least bit sexy. When I watch whatever team he's on, I try my hardest not to look at him because he annoys me so much.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I always find it interesting what type of man interests different women. Thank goodness we all have different tastes. I love beautiful men, but if they are too pretty, they are usually not as attractive to me. I tend to favor the more rough featured, rugged, very manly types and Maks falls more into that category. Although I also find Alec Mazo attractive and he is more the pretty boy type. I liked the Aussie guy with the chest hair too . . in fact, where is he this season?

*sits up and blinks* Aussie guy? Chest hair? Who?

I think almost all the male pros they have on this show are rather attractive in their own ways (except the scary guy who thank goodness isn't on this season!!). Its one reason I love watching the professional dance shows, the guys are usually so cute in some way or another while usually the females are too tarty for my tastes but still pretty. *shrugs*

I'm just so giddy that Anna is back, loved her with Jerry and hope we get to see more of her spunk this season.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2552263;
    I also wish Louis was back. He is one of my favorite pros. But, he is a little guy at about 5'7" +/- so his partner would have to be pretty small (especially wearing the required high heels). Last year, he was out because all of the women were quite tall. But, some of the women this time are not all that tall (Jane Seymour is only about 5'5") so I am surprised he wasn't matched up with one.

I can't stand Wayne Newton - Mr. Phony Baloney in my opinion. Poor Kym, she can't catch a break. But she's good with the older guys.

I LUV Maks - it's not only because he is sooo masculine and oozes sex appeal, but I also really enjoy watching him perform. The only problem is - I don't watch his partner - I focus on him. The partnering with Melanie Brown - kind of like last season, but she may be more of a diva than Laila Ali. If so, I can see those two going at it - big time!

Jane Seymour is one of my favorite actress and I've always thought she was one of the most beautiful actresses ever. She is aging well and still seems pretty youthful. She is also a class act. I hope she does well.
    Marie Osmond is teensy-weensy height-wise. I've never seen her height listed, but I've seen her from a distance, and I've met Donnie, and they're both quite short. I don't think he was much taller than I am (5'4"), and as I recall she used to wear fairly high heels when standing next to him on their TV show. (But maybe he was wearing high-heeled platform shoes at the time.) Still, I'd be very surprised if she's more than about 5'2".
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 08-30-2007 at 10:38 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fan

helio isn't a nascar driver--he's drives open wheel cars like formula one and cart cars. nascar drivers drive stock cars, you know like the ones we drive on the street.

FORT Fan

oh, i'm so excited...corky ballas' son? i used to watch him and his wife years ago during professional ballroom dancing competitions. they were very good and very successful. i especially remember them doing a really good Jive. i wander if they still dance at all and if they could do one of the special guests performances for the show. i think wayne will bring some of that old fashioned class to the competition that george hamilton had. also, i heard on tv in the last couple of days that mark cuban actually taught some sort of dance lessons at one time in his life...obviously not ballroom, something like hip-hop???? maybe not. but, anyway, i've heard him interviewed and he was very interesting and very smart which one would have to be to keep inventing technology and beginning companies which he sold for quite a bit of money. he defininately is opinionated, but, most powerful people are...this seaons' dancers will make for an intriguing season, i think.

+ Reply to Thread