+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Re: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Giselle, Mark Cuban, and Wayne Newton I just don't see doing this show. They are too A list. Unless they just love dancing and are doing it for charity?

I'm probably wrong since Cuban has tried other reality shows in the past *shrugs*

Lou Ferrino? Seriously? I thought he was dead..... (not meant in a bad way but seriously, I thought he was)

I've heard that Scary is a judge. Hmmmm.... none of them are catching my pre-show excitement other than Jane S. I hope the so-called hotties really are, lol.

Tony is supposed to be with Jane. If Giselle is really there, I think she is with Maks. Aaron with Julienne. Alex is supposed to be back too and I think I heard that Edyta is taking a break.

But who knows for sure.

This is the list I've heard which matches with the other and the ages. One of the online magazine sites has spoilered it (interesting to see if they were right or not).

Julianne --

Cheryl -- Wayne Newton

Karina -- Aaron Carter (or Julianne)

Kym -- Mark Cuban

Edyta -- Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Helio Castroneves

Anna -- Richard Quest

Derek -- Jennie Garth

Mark -- Nia Peeples

Alec --

Tony -- Jane Seymour

Maks -- Giselle Bundchen

Jonathan -- Melanie Brown (but.. she's supposed to be a judge)
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 08-27-2007 at 04:14 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Damn! No Louis again......not happy.....

I don't Gisele doing this either......

How is Scary Spice going to do either judging or competing if she's off on the Spice Girls reunion tour????

I still wanted Donny Osmond and Valerie Bertenelli
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Reality Escape

Nia Peeples was on "Fame" (well that was years ago), and later on Walker, Texas Ranger. Adorable, and very agile. Did great at kicking in Walker.

2 former 90210 stars this year?
    I don't get that.
    They should just have a special edition of DWTS--the 90210 Reunion Show.
    I saw Wayne Newton on HGTV's "The Next Design Star" the other night. I don't think he is going to be able to show any emotion in his face.
    I don't think he is a bad guy just looks like lots of plastic surgery. I do believe he performs for the USO which is a very great thing to do. Although I wonder how many troops really know who he is? I suppose if he puts on a good show it doesn't matter. (Sorry I rambled on...)

I actually see Jane Seymore doing very well in this competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000
    Lou Ferrigno? Seriously? I thought he was dead..... (not meant in a bad way but seriously, I thought he was)
    Nope. He actually was on the last few seasons of King of Queens as himself (he moved in next door to Doug and Carrie.) I can still remember his first episode when Arthur realized that Lou Ferrigno was living next door to them. Funny stuff. I don't see him doing this though. He's rather big and that may make it a little awkward for him. If he were to do it, he probably wouldn't last very long.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 08-28-2007 at 01:22 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Well I wanted Donny Osmond...but it looks like Marie is going to be on there...Entertainment Tonight just said she was one of the contestants!

Tomorrow we will know for sure if any of the rumors were right or not. I also think Jane will do really well, I think (if I am remembering right) that she's had some sort of classical dance (ballet?) training. Sabrina Bryan is another that will probably do really well because she's also had some sort of training (in the movies and videos for Cheetah girls).

I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed at the the ages, there seems to be a high percentage of older contestants this year and for very selfish reasons, I don't like that.

1: I need the eye candy
    2: I like the younger dancers because they do more tricks and I'm not a professional dancer or know anything like that so technique isn't all that important to me.. I just like the bells and whistles and the tricks and know what bores me and what keeps my interest.

Ya, I'm with you Harmony.... I like the younger dancers... being an old F*rt myself...

Look at last year.. it came down to Joey, Julianne and Apolo. Except for season one, it's been the younguns who seems to capture our affection.
    Tahoe bound....

Here it is:
    1. Marie Osmond
    2. Pretty Boy Floyd (boxer)
    3. Mel B.
    4. Helio Catroneves (Nascar)
    5. Jennie Garth
    6. Cameron Mathison! (YES! He's on AMC)
    Next 6 coming up after the break.
    And we're back and ready for the announcement of the last 6 contestants. I just hope with Cameron Mathison in it that it isn't going to be a repeat of season 1 where Kelly Monaco won and they thought it was fixed because she's on an ABC soap.
    Okay here we go:
    7. Jane Seymore
    8. Albert Reed (Model)
    9. Sabrina Bryan (Cheetah Girls)
    10. Mark Cuban (Owner of the Mavericks)
    11. Josie Marin (Model)
    12. Wayne Newton
    Debut week will have all women performing on Monday (September 24), all the men performing on Tuesday (September 25) and the first elimination on Wednesday (September 26) The only 3 day show week of the season. First musical perfomer is slated to be Dolly Parton.
    I honestly think Cameron, Jane and Marie are going to give everyone else a run for their money. Those are my 3 faves with Jennie Garth, Mel B, and Sabrina Bryan coming in next and Wayne Newton in the bottom. I don't know the other ones so...
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 08-29-2007 at 09:40 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So, no boy-bander this year, huh?

I'm still trying to figure out how Mel B. is going to be on there with the tour...maybe it all kicks into gear way after DWTS goes off....great way to get in shape for it though!

Nice to see we won't have two 90210's either.....I would have preferred Tiffani Thiessen....

Couple of them I don't know who they are so I'll have to look them up...I'm thrilled with Marie and Jane and to a certain extent Mel B....Wayne is pretty campy and always seems to have a good sense of humor about himself so he will be interesting to watch.......

+ Reply to Thread