+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Re: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2529421;
    Sorry Nemeses...its not Dean Cain that hosted Fear Factor...its Joe Rogan.....not quite as droolicious as Dean...

Though Dean Cain would be an excellent choice for DWTS!
    Darnit! lol, thanks bbn That's what happens when you don't actually watch the show that keeps coming up with the hunks name attached, lol. I wonder why Dean's name pops up all over the place with Fear Factor attached to it?

I must investigate this strange factor. And no, Joe Rogan is NO Dean Cain. :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Ok, now I've done my own little Lois Lane investigating () to find out why Hunky Dean's name keeps popping up with Fear Factor searches, and apparently it's just a lot of amazing coincidences. For example, 2 stunt actors who regularly appeared in Fear Factor were stunt doubles for Dean Cain on Lois And Clark. And apparently Fear Factor's Not-A-Hunk Joe and producers often made comments about Dean Cain's show (he was producer and host of Ripley's Believe It or Not!) constantly kicking their butt in the ratings. And other coincidences which just included Dean's name in Fear Factor searches.

So yay! Glad Dean was associated with something not so creepy as Fear Factor. I'm glad to see him such a hot property in Hollywood these days, too. Not only in front of the cameras, but behind the scenes with his production company and other movie/tv business operations. Go Dean!
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Count me in on Steve Martin. I would love to see him on this show. He would be a hoot.

And if somehow our wish list cast came true and DWtS were lucky enough to get Steve Martin on the show for all of us Steve Martin fans.... woe be to the pro dancing partner who didn't include a few of the King Tut dance steps that Steve's famous for.

Oooh, I have an old Steve Martin comedy tour VHS tape somewhere, I gotta go dig that out and watch him perform King Tut again! Now the tune is stuck in my head.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

OMG..I can remember being fairly young and seeing Steve Martin perform "King Tut" on SNL and laughing my butt off....I adore him!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Steve Martin played the evil dentist in the film Little Shop of Horrors too... he was the best part of the film!

I fear he is too expensive and busy to commit to so many weeks of practice and shows
    Tahoe bound....

Yeah, I don't see him being able to commit to a project like this.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2461651;
    I heard that it was Jennie Garth, not Tori Spelling.
    Tori Spelling definitely has her own reality series lined up, doesn't she? Would she do that plus DWTS?

I read that announcement of DWTS is going to be on August 29 on Good Morning America.
    Also, saw that 3 of the rumored stars are Jennie Garth, Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) and Wayne Newton.

Wayne Newton?!? Will he be using a walker? How old is he anyways?
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread