+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Re: Dancing With The Stars 5 - *Possible Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2464131;
    I doubt it, I really hope Jennie Garth does it. I have never been a Tori Spelling fan. I thought I read Brian Austin Green turned it down before the gave it to Ian
    Having never been a fan of 90210, and even less a fan of everyone that I know of who's ever been on that show, it doesn't really matter to me if they want to bring someone from the show on DWtS, and who it might be. I just want whoever they bring on as the stars/celebs this year to be a legitimately worthy celeb to be on it, and one who isn't going to keep shoving a cause down my tv's throat, and who won't pull out of the show before it's over or even premiers. Two seasons worth of that is annoying. So whoever they get.. stick with it, you know by now what you're in for! :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Okay. #1: Who's Melanie Brown #2 Would totally love to see Donny on it. I'm seeing ads now on ABC saying "Dancing With The Stars: The Announcement" coming soon but no date mentioned. Anyone have anything yet? Usually they announce the stars on GMA.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Niles, a quick google research confirmed that Melanie Brown is Mel. B., aka Scary Spice, from the Spice Girls. She is also Eddie Murphy baby's mama.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I thought of someone else who would be perfect (IMO)...Valerie Bertnelli!

I was a huge fan of hers during "One Day at a Time"...she was married to one of my favorite guitarists...she's doing the Jenny Craig diet so the dancing would be great for her too...

Yep, I'd love Valerie and Donny Osmond!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Kristin from E!Online, well her "spoiler chat" noted that boxer "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr will be on the show. I have no clue who he is, but I'm guessing that he's got to be somewhat well known?

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2524943;
    I thought of someone else who would be perfect (IMO)...Valerie Bertnelli!
    Ohh, good choice, bbnbama. I think Val would be wonderful on DWtS! I've always loved her too. And on top of liking her on the shows I've seen her on, I have a personal affinity towards her, because -- funny story -- back when Val was on tv all the time and everyone knew who she was, almost every time I'd go to a place crowded with people, especially the airport, people would point at me and say "that's Valerie Bertinelli!". Apparently people thought I looked a lot like her.

She'd be great on the show though. So far, of the people we've all mentioned, I'm picking Valerie, Donny, and Steve Martin as part of my dream DWtS cast
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie

I'd love to see Craig Ferguson of THE LATE, LATE SHOW on DWTS-5.

What about Jeff Probst from Survivor and whatever that other dude's name was that hosted Fear Factor. *thinks* NAAAAH
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2528157;
    What about Jeff Probst from Survivor and whatever that other dude's name was that hosted Fear Factor. *thinks* NAAAAH
    Personally, I don't want to see ANY ex-reality show person on DWtS, but that's just me. I don't watch Survivor, so not sure who Jeff Probst is.. is he a host or an ex-cast? I wouldn't even want to see my beloved Phil Keoghan on DWtS -- no hosts, and no participants. But again, that's just me, I'm kinda weird about where I want to see reality show participants show up.

As for Fear Factor, I never watched that show, but I think you may be talking about Dean Cain? As I said, I never saw Fear Factor, but because I've been a fan of Dean Cain since he was Superman/Clark Kent on 'Lois and Clark', I try to keep up with what shows he's on. I think Dean Cain is one of the most gorgeous hunky guys around, and he's even better looking now than when he was Superman. And I'd drool over him every week if he were ever at DWtS, even just in the audience, lol. But he's becoming such a hot property again that I doubt anything like this would be in the cards for him. But thanks for making me think about him again... that's always such a lovely drool-filled visual trip.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Sorry Nemeses...its not Dean Cain that hosted Fear Factor...its Joe Rogan.....not quite as droolicious as Dean....

Though Dean Cain would be an excellent choice for DWTS!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast