+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I know Billy Ray said that he was glad he did the show, but I have a feeling that he will look back on this as one of the worst experiences of his life. Hey man, what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger. I thought the judges would all hold up the 8 paddles during his last dance.

Being in the bottom two should knock some humility into the Fat One.

I wasn't what you'd call a fan of BRC before this, but he has my admiration now. He had a really good attitude about the whole thing. He really did try his hardest. I think last night he had all he could take. I don't really blame him for his reaction to Bruno, even if Bruno regretted his words as soon as he said them. I get the impression that BRC would feel bad if he stayed any longer, taking a spot from a better dancer.
    Had it been Ian in the bottom 2 with him, I would have been okay with BRC staying one more week.
    Apolo, Laila & Joey are definitely the top three skills-wise. I'd be happy if Laila & Apolo were in the finals. Either of them winning would be okay by me.

Being in the bottom two should knock some humility into the Fat One.
    Agreed. And even though I like her, I think Laila showed a little too much "confidence" tonight too.
    Last edited by anemone; 05-08-2007 at 11:24 PM.

I believe Joey was in the bottom 2 because of all the talk last night of his cockiness vs. confidence. Or whatever it was-I kind of tuned him out.

And regarding BRC being upset last night about Bruno's comment of his dance being "crap." I can kind of see where he was coming from. It wasn't only an insult to Billy Ray but also to Karina-and I don't think she deserved that comment. Sometimes-you can only take so much ! I also wonder how much they are told to elaborate to make "better" tv.

Cocky or not, Joey did not deserve to be in the B2. The boy can DANCE. As of now, he's still better than Ian IMHO. And he is still up there with Laila and Apollo. I just hope he woke up and shook himself awake a little bit.

Joey, in the bottom two unbelivable. I expected it to be BRC and Ian with cross your fingersBRC going home but in actuality BRC staying because of his fanbase and Ian going home.

I am so amazed to see the fans vote off the weakest competitors in such a snesible way.

Hope to see Laila and Ian in the bottom 2 next week.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just saw Ian being announced safe. I am just so happy for him
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Given that Billy Ray himself makes "heel-billy" jokes, would it be all that bad for us to start a chorus of "ding dong the hick is dead"?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie

Karina did handle it well. Also loved her in the pro dance with Maks and his brother Val. She is portrayed as being much sweeter this season. The top four are what we all expected.

In my humble opinion, this show is about who improves the most from week to week. So far, its Ian, Joey and Laila all of them try hard to improve. Apolo and Jullionne are great dancers and have been from the get go. I don't like either of their attitudes. To me they haven't improved because both dance like professionals and have from the start. The others accept the judges criticism gracefully and try to use it to improve. Bruno is getting old though, there is no excuse for insulting the dancers like he does. Criticism is one thing but out and out slinging insults is rude and uncalled for. Apolo and his partner seem to think it's all about them and the judges don't have the right to even hint that they are anything but great every time. I'm sick of both of them. I vote for the most improved dancer each week not for the greatest dancer from the start.

I think the right dancer went home, but who will we laugh at next week? I bet a few of us dream that we would never be as bad as BRC, but at least I know I would be worse! My two right arms, left legs and upside down feet would attest to that!

+ Reply to Thread