+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 5/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The first scores were posted... 27. It was the second dance that the judges apparently gave them some negative feedback, so there was much discussion about scores being too low, but no actual scores were reported.

to us poor west coasters, we rely on your reporting!
    thanks in advance

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2374811;
    I thought BRC lost a bit of his charm tonight. He is starting to act like Clyde. He needs to go. I don't think he wants to be there.
    The judges have been trying to not say how crappy his dancing is since the begining. You know they were all thinking it. Bruno was the one to blurt it out in the heat of the moment. I applaud his effort but he should have been gone awhile ago. They aren't doing him any favors giving him inflated pity scores

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2374842;
    The first scores were posted... 27. It was the second dance that the judges apparently gave them some negative feedback, so there was much discussion about scores being too low, but no actual scores were reported.

to us poor west coasters, we rely on your reporting!
    thanks in advance
    They got a 26 on their second dance, I believe. Two 9s and an 8 from Len. They had a total of 53 this week and were in third place.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2375359;
    They got a 26 on their second dance, I believe. Two 9s and an 8 from Len. They had a total of 53 this week and were in third place.
    Yep. That's exactly what their scores on the second dance were.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Thank You! Just got the chance to see it here on the west coast. Missed Joey's second dance when I switched over to Heroes. I'll catch it online tomorrow.

I gotta say, the judges scoring doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Something isn't right with it. Ian is too low, Laila is too high. Joey is darned if he does and darned if he doesn't with his tricky choreography. Loved Apolo, but I thought his first dance was better than the Paso.

Tom seemed really upset with the "cr@p" comment. Quite the dysfunctional group tonight

I'm just wondering why Len is such a grumpy pants all of a sudden. He is usually blunt, but lately, he's been rather mean. I keep waiting for him and Bruno to start bitch slapping each other...

I agree that they score Ian too low. He isn't the best dancer but he sure isn't the worst, either. He also seems to be pretty consistant. His scores aren't much higher than BRC's. And I think he has improved these past two weeks as far as feeling comfortable on the dance floor. More so than before, anyway. I'm thinking the judges don't want Cheryl to win a third time.

Joey can't win for losing and finally, tonight, Len got on a Pro about the routine...usually they blast the star who (usually) doesn't choreograph the dances.

FORT Regular

I don't know if this means anything or not, but in one of the news blurbs during the show, the anchor was touting the "jaw-dropping announcement" from DWTS. My guess is that BRC has walked. I'm staying up for the 11pm news (in 8 min) to see if I'm right....

Comments?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DaynaWayna;2375642;
    I don't know if this means anything or not, but in one of the news blurbs during the show, the anchor was touting the "jaw-dropping announcement" from DWTS. My guess is that BRC has walked. I'm staying up for the 11pm news (in 8 min) to see if I'm right....

Comments?
    Wow. That would be terrible - and not quite the right lesson to teach his girls. I LOVE the judges - including Bruno, but BRC seemed honestly wounded by Bruno's remarks.

Still, it was a bad mistake and not intentional but dang; that had to have hurt.

Meanwhile, for me, Apolo cruised straight to the head of the class tonigh. Awesome. I understand why Len said what he did, but my tastes are more to Bruno's about Apolo's first dance.

Quote Originally Posted by DaynaWayna;2375642;

Comments?

LEt us know what the news says..please?

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2375625;
    I agree that they score Ian too low. He isn't the best dancer but he sure isn't the worst, either. He also seems to be pretty consistant. His scores aren't much higher than BRC's. And I think he has improved these past two weeks as far as feeling comfortable on the dance floor. More so than before, anyway. I'm thinking the judges don't want Cheryl to win a third time.
    I have nothing against Cheryl, but I wish that she wasn't paired up with a total stiff like Ian.

+ Reply to Thread