+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 247 FirstFirst ... 143193233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247 LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2470
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Re: DWTS In The Media

Well Kirstie is just a plain loon...................

Kirstie Alley Tweets Strange Message Amidst Maksim Chmerkovskiy Feud - Us Weekly
    karalott likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Obviously this must be about Leah Remini, who left Scientology. If Maks is still friends with her now, that would cause Kirstie to cut off all contact in a second. They aggressively shun anyone who leaves the 'church'.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Obviously this must be about Leah Remini, who left Scientology. If Maks is still friends with her now, that would cause Kirstie to cut off all contact in a second. They aggressively shun anyone who leaves the 'church'.
    What season was Leah? I couldn't stand her, ( and she was with Tony wasn't she??)but that seems an odd thing to say on twitter now. I always thought she was loony toon, others loved her..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    If that's the case, then I'd say good riddance to her "friendship". That's petty & pathetic.
    What the "church" wants them to do is their business, but when they expect others outside the "church" to shun people too, that's overstepping their bounds.

I belong to my Church, and believe & follow the teachings, but the day they require me to shun someone is the day I'm done.
    If someone ticks me off to the point of me wanting to shun them, that's my business. But nobody or no organization has the right to tell me who to speak to. Nor do I have the right to tell anyone else the same.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    What season was Leah? I couldn't stand her, ( and she was with Tony wasn't she??)but that seems an odd thing to say on twitter now. I always thought she was loony toon, others loved her..
    She was on season 17 last fall, with Tony. She is also close friends with JLo, who Maks is reportedly dating (according to the article).
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Kirstie needs to build a bridge and get over it. Hopefully she makes sure it's sturdy first though.

There was a time in my younger days that I thought working at some sort of career in Hollywood would be so glamorous; the more I learn about these people the more I am glad I never moved out there- they are all crazy!! Sounds like Jr High- I won't be your best friend anymore because you sat at lunch with that girl who was mean to my ex boyfriend's dreamy brother....

This may be old news, but I read an article today that said the Tuesday night results show is returning this season after last seasons one night show. I'm kind of glad because it seemed so rushed because they had to have the elimination at the end of the show. It seemed like too much for a 2 hour show, especially the first few episodes when there are so many dancers left.

It's not going to be a regular thing, but they are going to have 2 "special" Tuesday results shows in the first 2 weeks.

Breaking News - ABC Announces Fall Series Premiere Dates for the 2014-2015 Season | TheFutonCritic.com
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mark & Derek are getting their own house-flipping show on HGTV. Really??

HGTV to Begin Production on "Mark & Derek's Excellent Flip" Featuring Derek Hough and Mark Ballas
    Instead of dancing a perfect paso doble, champion dancers Derek Hough and Mark Ballas will be kicking up dust on their latest project - a home renovation series on HGTV.

[07/28/14 - 02:27 PM - via press release from HGTV]

HGTV TO BEGIN PRODUCTION ON "MARK & DEREK's EXCELLENT FLIP" FEATURING DEREK HOUGH AND MARK BALLAS

New York (For Immediate Release - July 28, 2014) Instead of dancing a perfect paso doble, champion dancers Derek Hough and Mark Ballas from ABC-TV's Dancing with the Stars will be kicking up dust on their latest project -- a home renovation series on HGTV. Mark & Derek's Excellent Flip, a four episode series, will follow along as the multi-talented entertainers who recently co-purchased a house in Southern California completely gut and rehab the property before flipping it for profit. Currently slated to premiere on HGTV in early 2015, the series will be produced by Scott Sternberg Productions.

Hough and Ballas are ready to tackle the challenge of a total home renovation and say the finished residence will be a stunning showcase for the property's amazing mountain views. Each will play an active role on the work site -- participating in everything from demolition to décor.

"Mark and I have worked together for years, but flipping a house is uncharted territory for us," said Derek. "At the end of the day, this house is a significant investment in more ways than one, so we have to make this flip work. We're putting our own blood, sweat and money on the line."

Mark added, "When we bought this house Derek and I both had BIG ideas. Since I am not much of a DIY guy, I'm really grateful that HGTV has stepped in to lend some expertise. We have good creative vision within several areas of the rebuild and I am really looking forward to seeing some of these ideas come to fruition. It's an important summer project for both of us!"
    Um...okayyy...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread