+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 247 FirstFirst ... 142192232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247 LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2470
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Re: DWTS In The Media

But he might be a judge. They said on The View he isn't done entirely with the show .Hope that makes you feel better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Too bad about Maks, though I think he went out on the highest note he could have with Meryl.

Not sure about the contract particulars, but Erin has been working with Fox Sports for awhile now, predating her taking the co-host job on DWTS. She was the main go-to interviewer at the World Series for Fox last October, for example.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Too bad about Maks, though I think he went out on the highest note he could have with Meryl.

Not sure about the contract particulars, but Erin has been working with Fox Sports for awhile now, predating her taking the co-host job on DWTS. She was the main go-to interviewer at the World Series for Fox last October, for example.
    It would not terribly surprise me to see Maks come back as a judge, especially if he and the producers thought he could be impartial to his brother, Tony, and Karina.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I would like him to be a guest judge, not on every week. As far as Erin goes, I read she will be doing both jobs
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would like him to be a guest judge, not on every week. As far as Erin goes, I read she will be doing both jobs
    Maks has become very popular; my guess is as far as judging goes, if it is offered, it will be his choice whether to judge fulltime or to guest judge. The producers know he is well-liked right now, and he is certainly knowledgable.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Maks has become very popular; my guess is as far as judging goes, if it is offered, it will be his choice whether to judge fulltime or to guest judge. The producers know he is well-liked right now, and he is certainly knowledgable.
    I don't like 4 judges, never have never will . If he is a judge, Len wont be. I prefer Len over Maks any day
    -Andy Rooney-

The rumors have been swirling for a year that Len wants to go back to the UK full-time and stop his long commute between DWTS and judging the British version, Strictly Come Dancing. (Bruno makes this commute as well)

So if Maks were to become a judge, it would be to replace either Len or Bruno, more likely Len.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    The rumors have been swirling for a year that Len wants to go back to the UK full-time and stop his long commute between DWTS and judging the British version, Strictly Come Dancing. (Bruno makes this commute as well)

So if Maks were to become a judge, it would be to replace either Len or Bruno, more likely Len.
    Yes, Len would go
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't like 4 judges, never have never will . If he is a judge, Len wont be. I prefer Len over Maks any day
    I would love to see Maks as a Judge (another of my TV crushes). But Len is by far my favorite Judge now. I don't want to see him leave.
    I'd rather have Len than Maks, sad but true.

I would love to see Maks replace either of the other 2. In fact, his interaction with Len on a regular basis would be fun to watch.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I would love to see Maks as a Judge (another of my TV crushes). But Len is by far my favorite Judge now. I don't want to see him leave.
    I'd rather have Len than Maks, sad but true.

I would love to see Maks replace either of the other 2. In fact, his interaction with Len on a regular basis would be fun to watch.
    Well CA could go, three men would be just fine with me
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread