+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

  1. #2371
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,550

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Did anyone see the top three and their partners on GMA this morning? (except for Corbin. His partner couldn't attend due to a family emergency.)

    They sure did seem to have a good time. I' m not sure what that GMA crew is drinking in the mornings, but OMG. They really are over the top!

  2. #2372
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,224

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone see the top three and their partners on GMA this morning? (except for Corbin. His partner couldn't attend due to a family emergency.)

    They sure did seem to have a good time. I' m not sure what that GMA crew is drinking in the mornings, but OMG. They really are over the top!
    I saw them on The View. GMA sounded like it was more fun
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #2373
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,550

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw them on The View. GMA sounded like it was more fun
    That group on GMA was the biggest, most excited, I've ever seen a group the morning after. Laura (sp?) Spencer even asked Derick about being a "ringer"!

    And the GMA staff acted like they were partying like it was New Year's EVE! They did an everbody join in and dance number. It was pretty funny.

  4. #2374
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,224

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    That group on GMA was the biggest, most excited, I've ever seen a group the morning after. Laura (sp?) Spencer even asked Derick about being a "ringer"!

    And the GMA staff acted like they were partying like it was New Year's EVE! They did an everbody join in and dance number. It was pretty funny.
    I wish I had seen it, Laura Spencer- Derek is the pro, how can he be the ringer
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #2375
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,983

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wish I had seen it, Laura Spencer- Derek is the pro, how can he be the ringer
    She's apparently not a pro-fan like us.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

  6. #2376
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,230

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wish I had seen it, Laura Spencer- Derek is the pro, how can he be the ringer
    Actually, she was making the point that's made a lot on the threads, but she just couldn't find the right word, so ringer slipped out. Basically, she was saying that any "star" who dances with Derek has an unfair advantage, because he's so good (and a judge favorite, though she didn't imply that).
    Debb70 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  7. #2377
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,224

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Actually, she was making the point that's made a lot on the threads, but she just couldn't find the right word, so ringer slipped out. Basically, she was saying that any "star" who dances with Derek has an unfair advantage, because he's so good (and a judge favorite, though she didn't imply that).
    Hmm, If I were betting - if she ever decided to do DWTS, I wonder who she would chose as her pro.

    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #2378
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,550

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    I didn't get the impression she had a beef with Derik. I don't really know if she understood the implication of her question. lol I was a little surprised. She does work for ABC....

    I can't say anything. I picked Derik and his partner as my super star couple on my FORT Pool team two years straight! I did it because I thought last season that he and Kelly would have the best team. I thought the same thing this year.

  9. #2379
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,230

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't get the impression she had a beef with Derik. I don't really know if she understood the implication of her question. lol I was a little surprised. She does work for ABC....

    I can't say anything. I picked Derik and his partner as my super star couple on my FORT Pool team two years straight! I did it because I thought last season that he and Kelly would have the best team. I thought the same thing this year.
    No. I didn't think she had a beef with Derek. I think she meant it as a compliment. It just came out in a rather awkward way.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  10. #2380
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,663

    Re: DWTS Media Thread

    jucamer likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.