+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: DWTS Media Thread

GabbyG, ilja and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Thank you!!! Finally some eye candy for me. This should be interesting. Let's see just how honest he will be.

I wonder if they are testing some new judges because they are doing some kind of revamp of the judges for next season?...although I always prefer Maks dancing...unless he judges without his shirt!

Does anyone know how the show has been doing in the ratings this season? Better or worse than the last few?
    AZChristian likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Thank you!!! Finally some eye candy for me. This should be interesting. Let's see just how honest he will be.

I wonder if they are testing some new judges because they are doing some kind of revamp of the judges for next season?...although I always prefer Maks dancing...unless he judges without his shirt!

Does anyone know how the show has been doing in the ratings this season? Better or worse than the last few?
    FINALLY!!! I am so excited to see Maks again!!! IMO, they REALLY need to get him back on the show!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    Believe

FORT Fogey

This ought to be interesting! Maks sitting next to Carrie Ann? I need that smiley that is banging its hand upon the ground and laughing fit to be tied.
    Oh my..... It will surely spice things up some!
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    This ought to be interesting! Maks sitting next to Carrie Ann? I need that smiley that is banging its hand upon the ground and laughing fit to be tied.
    Oh my..... It will surely spice things up some!
    Yep, it sure will spice things up!! I can't wait!!! Yea Maks!!!!
    AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post

Believe it or not, its been doing better. I wonder how he will score his pal Tony and Leah the dull
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I know it's not a popular thing to say, but, I like Leah. If you compare how she was on that first show to how she was last Friday she has really improved a lot and gained some confidence in herself.
    Florimel, Shoepie and GabbyG like this.
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by George1218 View Post
    I know it's not a popular thing to say, but, I like Leah. If you compare how she was on that first show to how she was last Friday she has really improved a lot and gained some confidence in herself.
    Each to their own. She has improved, but he steps have been easy and her scores way too high. I would rather see Jack dance than Leah

They have their own threads, so best go post there.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I really enjoy going to all of the threads.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Believe

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Believe it or not, its been doing better. I wonder how he will score his pal Tony and Leah the dull
    I would call Maks at times arrogant, proud, and defiant, but I would not call him unfair, particularly biased, or a suck-up. I think he is going to call it as he sees it. He has never worried about what anyone thinks of him yet, so why would he start now? If something goes awry, he will do as he has always done, which is to explain his position in his blog the next day. I will give him this much: he writes very well.

I think he will expect steps and technique to be done correctly, but I think he will be more impressed with creative choreography than Len is. We won't hear "not enough content", "too much repetition", "too much fooling around", and that kind of thing.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 11-14-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    Shoepie, GabbyG, mesachick and 1 others like this.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread