+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree550Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

FORT Fan

Re: DWTS Media Thread

I just read an article about how common it is for pros and dancers to get together because they spend so much time together, one-on-one. A "source" was quoted as saying Shawn and Mark had a nasty breakup after she won the mirrorball trophy and that's why they couldn't be paired together this season. Really???

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    very sad news

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I just read an article about how common it is for pros and dancers to get together because they spend so much time together, one-on-one. A "source" was quoted as saying Shawn and Mark had a nasty breakup after she won the mirrorball trophy and that's why they couldn't be paired together this season. Really???
    I don't know about that - last week he was screaming "that's my girl" while Derek and Shawn were dancing
    maude~flanders likes this.

It saddens me that so many people give up so easily in a marriage. I know I don't know details but it is more common to divorce these days instead of working on a marriage.
    karalott and nanarama like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    very sad news
    That's too bad.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Did Shawn and Mark date?

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I find this one hard to believe. Mark has been so excited about Shawn this season, and Derek is his best friend from childhood. I just don't see this...
    jucamer likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I looked into the Shawn/Mark thing because I got intrigued. lol! Anyway, everything I found says they did not date, but he was dating that American Idol girl, Joanne, at the time.

Looks like the DWTS pros are considered A-List these days (or at least the Chmerkovskiy brothers are). This is an article about the Twilight kiddies, but it talks about an intimate (200 people) Prince concert they attended, and Val, Max, and Peta are among the celebrities named. They misspelled her name, but at least they named her.

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Still Have 'Trust Issues,' Says Source : People.com
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Was it Shawn and Mark or Sabrina and Mark that the article was talking about? I think Sabrina and Mark dated.

Sabrina is the name of the Cheetah who was the most shocking elimination ever, right? I forget.
    jucamer likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread