+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Re: DWTS Media Thread

I just thought to switch to GMA, and saw William and Cheryl doing their final dance in street clothes, in the middle of Times Square. I hope they slept on the plane!

I would doubt Donald & Peta are there too, since they were on Kimmel (unless they pre-taped the appearance).

Also, Will Smith & Josh Brolin are aboard the USS Intrepid with Robin and Sam for the opening of MIB3.

I like my hometown. Pity I don't get up to go see this stuff in person...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Correction: All top 3 couples are there, now being interviewed by George Stephanopolis & crew.

EDIT: OMG! At the end of the show, the hosts were all dancing with the stars & pros as they said goodbye -- George was dancing with Katherine, and Mark was out there dancing by himself!

Donald & Peta are in a cab on their way to 66th & Broadway to be on Live with Kelly in a few minutes.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 05-23-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    karalott, ness, KrazeeKy07 and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

TIA . . .

Just wanted to let you know . . .

You are a GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the great links, and I am going to be happy as a hog in mud as I work my way through them to re-savor this!

ness

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    . . . and Mark was out there dancing by himself!
    Some things never change, even after someone else has won the trophy!

Oh, BTW . . .

Just a thought . . .

When all the smoke had cleared, Donald DID wind up being this year's JR, didn't he?

Seems to me like DD's road was even tougher than JR's, too.

But in BOTH instances, the naturally-talented non-dancer with the most heart, a huge work ethic, charisma, warmth, passion and humor that are off the charts (which brought smiles and grins to most of our faces AND joy to our hearts!), won the whole thing.

And THAT is why I watch this show!

JMHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Some things never change, even after someone else has won the trophy!
    At least Mark had one last dance with his favorite partner.

Here's some AS rumors. Still not sure this will bring DWTS out of it's ratings slump for good, and I don't like that Bristol Palin is in the mix. I'd only want Melissa Rycroft back if they give her to Tony, unless they have someone better for her. But I'm betting on a lot of bruised egos when celebs who were originally so close to winning and considered by fans to be the most robbed contestant wind up getting ousted early. I'm also not counting on a lot of great spoilers since this is an AS cast and everyone who wants to do it will probably tweet they are. And I think they really need to look at some other problems with the show over just thinking it's the cast that makes or breaks it.

Who's Rumored For Next Season's All-Star Dancing With The Stars? | Radar Online
    Who's Rumored For Next Season's All-Star Dancing With The Stars?Who's Rumored For Next Season's All-Star Dancing With The Stars? 32 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted on May 23, 2012 @ 06:00AM print it send it
    INFBy Radar Staff

With the end of the 14th season of Dancing with the Stars Tuesday night, names are already being bandied about for the show's All-Star 15th season, and we've got all the details for you on RadarOnline.com.

Kelly Osbourne, Bristol Palin, Melissa Rycroft, Gilles Marini, Kyle Massey, Chelsea Kane, Lance Bass and Mario Lopez have all been mentioned as next season's contestants, sources tell US Weekly, as the revised format calls for bringing back past contestants for another shot at the mirror-ball trophy.

PHOTOS: Dancing With The Stars Costumes and Rehearsal First Look

"This past season was kind of dull," a source said, adding the show had its' lowest-rated premiere ever in March. "They realized they need to get people excited again."

As for the stars themselves, the source said it figures to be a challenge "figuring out schedules, but producers are determined to give viewers the people they rooted for."
    AZChristian likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    At least Mark had one last dance with his favorite partner.
    The people in the surrounding cubicles are wondering what made me LOL.
    karalott, TIA__MA and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    TIA . . .

Just wanted to let you know . . .

You are a GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the great links, and I am going to be happy as a hog in mud as I work my way through them to re-savor this!

ness

Aww, shucks, Ness.

You're quite welcome!
    karalott likes this.

+ Reply to Thread