+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan View Post
    Has anyone read anywhere which male and female pros will be dancing in Design-A-Dance next week ?
    Since Derek's won every season he's one, I'm guessing him and either Cheryl or Lacey (aside from Chelsie and Julianne, they are the only female pros to ever win). If they do like previous years and have multiple winners, no idea who it could be. I'm guessing for the other male pro Maks or Tristan.

Dancing's Cheryl Burke: Rob Kardashian Is Not Distracted By Kim's Divorce - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

"I think everyone wants to know: Why does Rob mention USC so much?
    Burke: [Laughs] Oh, I don't know! I don't think he purposely mentions it that much, but they ask him questions about it and he answers them and says it. Then they cut it like that and it's hilarious!"

Do a shot.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

'Dancing With the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Has a Four-Letter Word for Carrie Ann Inaba - Hollywood Reporter

"F--- Carrie Ann, next question," Maks told reporters.

It should be acknowledged that he was laughing quite a bit when he said this, but he seems to have had enough of the scoring this season.

"I think Carrie Ann has an issue," he said. "I don't know what it is but I would love to know so we can address it. As of now, I have no clue what the hell she was talking about."
    Yeah, if Maks apologized for smiling, I'm definitely saying he didn't mean it. Go Maks!

CA has to be an idiot if she thinks people don't catch on her inconsistant scoring and bias. At least Maks finally called it out after enduring it for many seasons and seeing it thrown at his BFF in the same fashion. The judges can dish it out, but can't seem to take it. CA is fake and adds nothing but her own ego and fangirl antics and doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. She makes it the most obvious when she's looking for something to criticize or where it pains her to give a compliment or playing favorites. None of the judges are that great anymore, but she's the worst. I'd love nothing more than to see her and Brooke gone next season.

And I'm sure the producers are loving this, which is why I doubt CA is going anywhere, and why they'll encourage spats like this in the future (but if Maks is gone, I doubt any other pro will take the bait). This will get dragged out all week just like Len vs Maks did a few weeks ago. How convenient right before the finale of a season that has seen ratings slide. And CA will say she's fair and honest and doesn't play favorites.
    Minney likes this.

I don't think the producers are loving it when it gets to this level of animosity. Unless Maks is leaving for good after this season, he's digging himself into a hole. He's still going to have to face her and her biases and uninformed critiques in future seasons. And the show will not want every week to be about this. Eventually one of them would have to go. If the show was smart, they would replace C-A, but they haven't always shown themselves to be that smart.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

It looks to me like CA has/had a thing for Maks, and either they got it on and it did not work or he would not give her the time of day. No woman gets that passionate about making points against a man for nothing. It also seems that when a woman is decent looking that she has to be rude to them as well. If you notice uless they are with Derek the good looking girls just do not last that long.

Maks and Tony are great dancers. I could watch Maks jive all day long. I am sick of everyone acting like Derek is the best dancer on the planet when clearly all the pros are extremely talented. Aside from Mel B., Maks has had so many clunkers that it is ridiculous. Tony only had Melissa, and he got her by default. I am completely turned off by the fact that so many of these pros are treated like they cannot dance. Derek looks better than them for two reasons all the young girls swoon over his looks, and he has hardly had clunkers in his dancing partners. I would love to see him get a Wendy Williams or a Kate Gosselin type.

I would love for them to do an all star season and bring back one of the worst women and give them to Derek and than we could see what he could do. I would also love for Maks and Tony to get two of the women that won. I just guarantee you they would look as good as Derek with the right partners.
    Minney, GabbyG, Bet2Win and 2 others like this.

I would like to see what Derek could've done with Chaz! I really would. If I could pick anyone to be my trainer, it would probably be Derek, because I think he goes out of his way to encourage his partners. Plus I think he might actually be able to teach this awkward mover how to dance.

I don't agree with you that all the pros are as good as Derek, but I definitely agree that I too would like to see how Derek works with a clunker.

Last edited by TIA__MA; 11-16-2011 at 02:07 PM.

I thought Hope would have been more of a sport. I said that before, Maks rubbed off on her maybe.Or. maybe she's always been like that.I couldn't take to her (nothing to do with Makss) I think he had a hard time with her.

C-A is in denial -- that tweet was totally about the increasing public outcry for her to be fired. I've never heard of someone who works for an entertainment TV show who decides that it's not her job the please its viewers. If not, what is her job exactly? To make nonsense gurgles and shrieks as a substitute for actual sentences and have that be accepted as critiques? Oh.
    karalott, Minney and nanarama like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread